Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
News
Old

"Ignite the Spark: Learn How to Captivate Your Husband's Attention and Keep the Love Alive!"

Posted 07-15-2023 at 06:43 PM by Changeispossible

Maintaining a strong and passionate connection with your husband is an ongoing journey that requires effort and dedication. If you're looking to ignite the spark and captivate your husband's attention, you're in the right place. In this blog post, we will explore effective strategies to keep the love alive and ensure that your husband remains deeply focused on you. By incorporating these tips into your relationship, you can cultivate a lasting and fulfilling connection that will leave both of you...
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle, News, Happy
Old

Social Security Act of 1975 Title 4D

Posted 05-11-2023 at 12:23 PM by TruthRevelator

The Social Security Act of 1975 Title 4D is sexual discrimination, 2 totally different sets of laws for the sexes. What health and human services need the most is to actually promote child welfare. We need family law reform. The Federal Child Support Training Manual needs to be abolished. A new plan where every cent of every dollar actually goes to the child. Judges are involved in conflicts of interest caused by performance Rewards of Federal Grant Money after reaching a percentage of support...
Posted in News
Old

Spiritual truth from direct experience over decades

Posted 03-19-2023 at 05:10 PM by david collier

This blog contains descriptions of actual events.
It is placed in the hope it will be helpful.
Everyone is free to accept or reject this information.
I have tried to limit personal opinion, but am as imperfect as anyone else.
I believe this world needs to know what I now know.

Purpose of this blog.
To advertise spiritual truth gained over a lifetime of direct experience* (mostly validated by third parties), in order to introduce some light into a...
Posted in News
Old

Has anyone actually gotten an apartment with a high log number like over 30k?

Posted 10-05-2022 at 05:52 PM by r1116

I recently applied and got a log number of 50k, I wanted to know if anyone has actually gotten an apartment with a log number that high. I also have CB preference.
Posted in Lifestyle, News
Old

When Will Home Prices Come Down?

Posted 08-09-2022 at 11:08 AM by carlaagnini

As the market continues to shift, more and more questions are being asked about how home prices will behave in the coming months. Will home prices continue to rise, or will they finally start to come down? If you’ve been interested in selling your home and/or buying a new one but have been intimidated by the fast-moving market, you’re in the right place. This post will explore real estate market conditions and when we may start to see home prices drop.

Rising Interest Rates: What...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Lifestyle, News