Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2024, 11:40 PM

31,959 posts, read 27,083,716 times

Advertisements

What is wrong with these people?

https://nypost.com/2024/05/03/us-new...-with-student/

Females wanted equality, well guess they've gotten it in a sort of way. But this is disgusting. Not even Mrs. Robinson stooped this low.

Am guessing wedding as announced will not take place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2024, 11:46 PM

14,810 posts, read 8,139,957 times
Ewwww....that is horrible.

Old 05-04-2024, 12:55 AM

31,959 posts, read 27,083,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Ewwww....that is horrible.
Am sure Ms. Bergmann's fiancé loved hearing this:

"Authorities allege that letters inside a folder in the defendant’s backpack showed the engaged teacher telling the child victim she loved him “more than anyone in the world.”

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/i-do-l...thorities-say/

Old 05-04-2024, 06:47 AM

19,700 posts, read 12,275,135 times
Pedophilia has nothing to do with equal rights.

Old 05-04-2024, 06:53 AM

16,318 posts, read 10,450,389 times
I have no idea why so many woman do this knowing how it can blow up their lives. She will face jail, scorn and obviously she lost her ability to be a teacher. And then of course there is the fiancé. I can't imagine how crushed he must be, especially after reading the words pointed out earlier in the thread. And finally the betrail the family must feel after inviting this woman along on a family vacation during break.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 05-04-2024 at 07:42 AM..

Old 05-04-2024, 08:17 AM

7,496 posts, read 3,897,112 times
She probably has the emotional maturity of an 11-year-old, so it evens out.

I'm surprised her fiancé didn't pick-up on some red flags. There's had to be something with that crazy broad.

Old 05-04-2024, 08:21 AM

5,681 posts, read 3,179,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I have no idea why so many woman do this knowing how it can blow up their lives. She will face jail, scorn and obviously she lost her ability to be a teacher. And then of course there is the fiancé. I can't imagine how crushed he must be, especially after reading the words pointed out earlier in the thread. And finally the betrail the family must feel after inviting this woman along on a family vacation during break.
Yeah...about that...does anyone else think it's kind of weird that the family invited her along on their vacation?

I don't think I'd EVER do that.

"Hey mom and dad, can we bring my 5th grade teacher on vacation with us? You know how crazy I am about her."

Old 05-04-2024, 09:35 AM

5,603 posts, read 6,527,900 times
I also find it odd that the family would invite a child's teacher along on vacation. But then I am a Boomer and we didn't think like the younger generations of parents evidently do, this is, after all, a "kinder, gentler" society than when I was a participant in it.

Old 05-04-2024, 12:05 PM

28 posts, read 4,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
What is wrong with these people?

https://nypost.com/2024/05/03/us-new...-with-student/

Females wanted equality, well guess they've gotten it in a sort of way. But this is disgusting. Not even Mrs. Robinson stooped this low.

Am guessing wedding as announced will not take place.
Female pedophile. It is more common than people think.

If you have resources and still send your children to schools outside your home, you are NOT a good parent or lack awareness of the world you live in.

Let your children stay home and learn in a safe environment. Public schools have too much peer pressure, and the worst part is the adults (the teachers) don't have the authority to teach your children because they are afraid of getting fired, due to government authority. Students run the school these days.

Most students (over 99 %) are actually very good, with the exception of inner city schools that have too many parental issues. So, it is not that bad. However, home schooling students are generally the ones that are doing the best in college and do better after their high school experiences.

Old 05-04-2024, 12:18 PM

14,427 posts, read 14,348,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aces777 View Post
Female pedophile. It is more common than people think.

If you have resources and still send your children to schools outside your home, you are NOT a good parent or lack awareness of the world you live in.

Let your children stay home and learn in a safe environment. Public schools have too much peer pressure, and the worst part is the adults (the teachers) don't have the authority to teach your children because they are afraid of getting fired, due to government authority. Students run the school these days.

Most students (over 99 %) are actually very good, with the exception of inner city schools that have too many parental issues. So, it is not that bad. However, home schooling students are generally the ones that are doing the best in college and do better after their high school experiences.
Its one thing to "lack awareness of the world you live in". Its another thing to be paranoid.

I went to public school. My wife went to public school. Both my children went to public school. In fact, I have trouble thinking of someone I know who went to private school or was home-schooled. Please don't insult me for making a decision that you disagree with.

Parents need to be aware. Children need to be trained to recognize a potential predator and taught what to do if someone makes them feel uncomfortable.

Other than that I would say going to public school is part of preparing children to live in a world with many other types of people. There is some bad to it, but there is much more good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events