Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 09:31 AM

10,078 posts, read 14,952,774 times

Advertisements

It has been a while since I have seen my 23andme results updated. Any new updates left or is this it?

In my case the updates cause a small change in my composition, but I wonder how do people that experience a large change feel about that?

Also, does anyone thinks 23andme doesn’t uses entirely the DNA data for assigning Additional Ancestry Regions? I’ve been noticing something strange for quite a few months now. I guess that’s the benefit of having siblings in 23andme, but noticing only those linked to one other account had a change in Additional Ancestry Regions while the others remained the same. The funny part is that everyone had similar Additional Ancestry Regions until an additional change was done after the change, if that makes sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy