Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2024, 04:22 PM

70 posts, read 128,089 times

Advertisements

Hi! I'm thinking about relocating downtown. I'm looked online about the various high rise apartment buildings downtown. My preference is to be close to Market Square Park due to my current frequency in the area for events, etc. However, I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has had experience living in any of the high rise buildings downtown. What building did you live in and what was your experience? Any buildings considered preferred or coveted? Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2024, 10:40 PM

834 posts, read 455,269 times
I know someone who lived at Aris Market Square and loved it. Super walkable area with lots of cool nightlife and restaurants and easy walk to work in Downtown. Also really easy access to all metro lines and is one of the few areas with solid public transportation. The building itself was really nice and had top tier amenities along with good management and maintenance.

The downsides (according to my friend) were primarily the absurdly high rental rates and that sometimes on weekends they could hear noise from people outside due to the nightlife.

Old 04-12-2024, 06:25 AM

1,110 posts, read 2,586,259 times
Road closures, parades, races, homeless.
Really depends on what you are trying to achieve.

Old Today, 09:18 AM

70 posts, read 128,089 times
Thanks yall! I did tour the Aris. I liked it, but I wasn't 100% feeling it. But it seems to be more like-able of the Market Square area high rises.
I'm hoping to explore a few of the other buildings like Catalyst, Market Square and Brava.
Being in close proximity to Market Square is my preference. Any more experiences to share would be greatly appreciated!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: