Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2024, 02:36 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,843,045 times

Advertisements

A truck driver talks about the trucker protests, the media, and how the media is lying to us. Kinda long, worth it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjFNn6AO6I8

Old 02-26-2024, 01:16 PM

2,960 posts, read 3,528,276 times
The media is, for the most part, quite left-leaning. Most truckers have politics that lean to the right and they don't support the things that you people believe in like gender reassignment surgeries on young kids.

Old 02-26-2024, 01:24 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
The media is, for the most part, quite left-leaning. Most truckers have politics that lean to the right and they don't support the things that you people believe in like gender reassignment surgeries on young kids.
Like the overwhelming majority of Republicans and Democrats, I don`t support those things and don`t know of a single human being who does. Someone is pulling your leg, as the old saying goes.

Old 02-26-2024, 02:49 PM

2,960 posts, read 3,528,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Like the overwhelming majority of Republicans and Democrats, I don`t support those things and don`t know of a single human being who does. Someone is pulling your leg, as the old saying goes.
The media isn't pulling my leg as I know what you people support.

Old 02-27-2024, 09:34 AM

1,882 posts, read 3,108,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
This is pure fantasy. The left has been commandeered by radical activists who DO support castration of young boys at their whim, including in cases where parents don’t approve. Your party will continue to be held hostage by these radicals until leadership finds the courage to formally denounce them. (It’s the same with Republicans and MAGA.)

Lefties took over Google and now what’s been perhaps the most dominant corporation in all the world publicly released a new AI product which thinks misgendering Caitlin Jenner is WORSE than a nuclear apocalypse. We all know Democrats don’t have the guts to denounce Google any more than Republicans and Trump.

Old 02-27-2024, 10:07 AM

23,451 posts, read 12,487,658 times
yikes, I couldn't quite make it to the 10 min mark in the video. First, the guy took forever to finally make a point. But after making his points he was claiming things never happened...there was no controversy regarding the covid shot and illegals aren't flooding into the country, in his opinion it's all conspiracy theories because orange man bad.

Yes, the covid shot had been very controversial and yes illegals are flooding into this country by the millions. No, those things are not because Trump feels he isn't being nicely talked about. Those things aren't a thing because of Trump, they're a thing because of the left and Biden*. This guy really seems to have the left talking points down, for someone who is angrily screaming about the media telling him what to think, lol. irony.

What this guy fails to realize is that what truckers get upset about IS something major. Truckers are basically the lifeblood of this country. If they talk about protesting something then everyone listens, because without truckers doing their jobs then things grind to a halt.

The truckers talking about protesting NYC has already done its job, there's really no need for them to actually do it. They'd brought even more light to the matter of the left politically persecuting Trump, which is probably having more people deciding to leave NY before they too lose everything because of politics. One of the major things that came about them talking about protesting is that just their talk of protesting had caused the governor of NY to soundly put her foot in her mouth and basically admit that Trump was being politically persecuted.

This guy needs to turn off CNN, MSNBC, etc., and just open his eyes to what is going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.