Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 10:49 AM

2 posts, read 1,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Ohio suffers from severe brain drain. That affects the political/ideological balance of the state.

Ohio's bellweather staus is no more as it becomes more like the deep south in terms of belief in science vs. Christian conservatism.

Or they might just reject the tyranny brought on by globalist technocratic oligarchs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2021, 08:45 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,138,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1watertiger View Post
You can believe what you wanna believe. I have no problem with your beliefs.
However,I refuse to pretend along with a 100% anatomically correct males who think they’re females. And I refuse to pretend that a 100% anatomically correct female is a male.
I have no problem how you think on this issue. Isn’t that what tolerance and acceptance of other people’s viewpoints are supposed to be?
However I would beat any male that came into my daughters bathroom because they’re confused to where they should go. In fact I doubt you would find a father that would even let that happen in America.
So you are saying you know better than the doctors and mental health experts on the matter and you refuse to accept any other conclusion, along with promoting violence against trans people. Why am I not surprised.

Old 07-12-2021, 08:46 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,138,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XV-5050 View Post
Or they might just reject the tyranny brought on by globalist technocratic oligarchs.
What does this even mean?

Old 08-02-2021, 03:02 PM

5,301 posts, read 5,274,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
How can we turn the page on mistakes weve made as a country if we dont acknowledge them in the first place?

Weve done a lot of things right as a nation and weve done some things wrong. We should celebrate what we do right and learn from what we did wrong, not ignore it.
Until this year's news coverage, I had no idea about the Tulsa Massacre...I think it's a travesty that incidents like that aren't taught in school...yes, whites have treated African Americans like garbage for many decades and it should be taught so we don't continue it.

Old 08-04-2021, 03:53 PM
Status: "Happy Memorial Day to all who served." (set 3 days ago)

24,159 posts, read 32,668,380 times
In a word - Gerrymandering.

Old 10-26-2021, 01:47 PM

4 posts, read 4,077 times
From my understanding, Biden won a lot less than you think.

Call me some "fringe, kook, Qanon right wing tin-foil nutjob", if you want, I'm just telling you from that which I've been seeing.

There's a reason this hasn't hit the mainstream yet..but will soon.

All I can tell you is "business as usual", as we've known it, is dead.

Oh, and if you get the chance, feel free to look up Executive Order 13848, and take note it got extended in September...then ask yourself why

Old 01-10-2024, 04:28 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,407,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheerbliss View Post
If Ohio is producing enough well-educated people to have a brain drain, they're doing better on that front than Democrat-run inner cities.
The urban problems faced by inner cities in America or not the result of being run by Democrats...they tend to vote Democratic because that is the party more attuned to inner city issues. The problems faced by our inner cities have been present as long as America has had cities, and are largely the problems faced by cities the world over.
You are ignoring the fact that most of the more prosperous and innovative states also trend Democratic.

Old 01-10-2024, 08:22 AM

216 posts, read 112,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
From my understanding, Biden won a lot less than you think.

Call me some "fringe, kook, Qanon right wing tin-foil nutjob", if you want, I'm just telling you from that which I've been seeing.

There's a reason this hasn't hit the mainstream yet..but will soon.

All I can tell you is "business as usual", as we've known it, is dead.

Oh, and if you get the chance, feel free to look up Executive Order 13848, and take note it got extended in September...then ask yourself why
Riiight.

Oof.

Old 01-10-2024, 08:58 AM

5,301 posts, read 5,274,080 times
Ohio GOP continues to take this state backwards...even moderates like DeWine can no longer reign the idiots in that party in...DeWine thoughtfully did the right thing to protect Trans kids by vetoing their crazy evil legislation in House Bill 68, but they plan to override it even though DeWine put out an EO that thoughtfully protected Trans Kids by allowing certain treatments that save their lives w/ parental consent.

This party wants nothing good for Ohio

Old 01-31-2024, 04:47 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,407,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram2 View Post
The city of Detroit has been voting Democrat since 1962. That has turned out to be a disaster.
Which has very little to do with Democratic policies and more to do with changes in the US auto industry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio