Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2023, 03:31 PM

1 posts, read 925 times

Advertisements

Extended Stay America is out of the question. Their price tends to be far more than other hotel brands.

Hi Everyone,

I'm Troy and I'm relocating to SW WA/ NW OR area from Mesa, AZ.

I like to take my time shopping for a permanent place to live. Meanwhile I like to stay in weekly stay motels.

Does anyone know of any hotel/motel brands in the area that offer weekly/monthly rates?

I just need the names of some, I can do the rest.

Thanks in advance,
Troy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2023, 09:28 AM

1,252 posts, read 1,104,544 times
You may look at AirBnB or VBRO for deals. I always had good luck with Staybridge Suites, but looking in the Portland area the cheapest I saw was about $130 a night. Good if the company is paying the bill, not so good if it's your money. Good Luck.

Old 05-16-2023, 12:24 PM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,550 posts, read 81,117,303 times
When in Portland we like to stay at the Portlander Inn, at Jubitz Truck Stop. Current rates start at $98/night, but they have a gas station, theater (ticket, medium bag of popcorn and an ice-cold medium soft drink for $15) stores, a bar with live music and dancing, laundry and a great restaurant, the Cascade Grill, laundromat, a barber shop and even a dog wash. It's sort of oddly fun to hang out among the truckers.

We like to stay at the West Tower building, the East Wing is close to the trucks and the bar so a bit noisy.

Old 05-16-2023, 01:19 PM

8,493 posts, read 8,777,706 times
https://www.woodspring.com/extended-...ites-vancouver

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels...tm_source=htls

Butif ESA is too much then these may be too.

There are cheaper local motels but you'd have to research and decide if they are decent.

One possibility:
https://portlandnordicinnsuites.com/...rtland-oregon/

If a motel offers monthly rates, you should consider the quality / risk of the locals.

Last edited by NW Crow; 05-16-2023 at 01:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon > Portland
View detailed profiles of: