Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2024, 09:41 PM

7,044 posts, read 6,967,465 times

Advertisements

As I walk around, I look at the people walking the other way. I notice things about them, kind-of feel them out.

Occasionally, as I am walking around like this I catch someone's eye and make a special connection which I feel is a spirit-to-spirit connection. Usually, people look at you in a kind-of bored, uninterested way, and it is not that I am young and they fancy me or I fancy them either.
It is difficult to describe but it is a different experience from everyone else and I just know this person and I would get on well. It could be with people of any age, even young kids or old people (like me). I never stop them or say anything, but I just know that something special has happened between us. What do you think this is?

Anyone else have these strange moments?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2024, 12:17 PM

102,379 posts, read 108,679,282 times
No, but I don't look at people when I'm out walking around. I'm usually occupied with my thoughts, or enjoying the nice weather, or in a semi-meditative state.

Old 06-05-2024, 02:04 PM

2,632 posts, read 2,816,446 times
I understand what you are saying. I have a lot of contact with people in a typical week. It doesn’t happen often, but there is direct eye contact and it feels different, deeper.

Old 06-05-2024, 02:06 PM

8,655 posts, read 11,088,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
As I walk around, I look at the people walking the other way. I notice things about them, kind-of feel them out.

Occasionally, as I am walking around like this I catch someone's eye and make a special connection which I feel is a spirit-to-spirit connection. Usually, people look at you in a kind-of bored, uninterested way, and it is not that I am young and they fancy me or I fancy them either.
It is difficult to describe but it is a different experience from everyone else and I just know this person and I would get on well. It could be with people of any age, even young kids or old people (like me). I never stop them or say anything, but I just know that something special has happened between us. What do you think this is?

I think it's a subconscious divide that is telling you that you need or desire other people beyond your relatives and close friends.
You are subconsciously seeking elements beyond your daily routine.

Old 06-05-2024, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I think it's a subconscious divide that is telling you that you need or desire other people beyond your relatives and close friends.
It all involves the subconscious as well as the conscious, but which 'elements' am I looking for exactly? Not quite sure I understand you. What is a 'subconscious divide'?

These people I am occasionally connecting with are complete strangers who are walking along the street minding their own business. Normally everyone looks at (the face and clothes of) the people coming towards them to make sure we are not going to walk into them, particularly if the path is narrow. The momentary connection is made and we pass each other and go on our way.

Old 06-06-2024, 12:29 PM

88,989 posts, read 85,515,476 times
Quote:

Yes. I know what you are talking about. Just noted that the other day again. A brief conversation with a stranger, someone I will never see again, but when I walked away I had a sense that we knew each other somehow. It happens every so often.

Old 06-06-2024, 12:39 PM

Quote:
It all involves the subconscious as well as the conscious, but which 'elements' am I looking for exactly? Not quite sure I understand you. What is a 'subconscious divide'?

These people I am occasionally connecting with are complete strangers who are walking along the street minding their own business. Normally everyone looks at (the face and clothes of) the people coming towards them to make sure we are not going to walk into them, particularly if the path is narrow. The momentary connection is made and we pass each other and go on our way.
A divide between the subconscious and reality.

Old 06-06-2024, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yes. I know what you are talking about. Just noted that the other day again. A brief conversation with a stranger, someone I will never see again, but when I walked away I had a sense that we knew each other somehow. It happens every so often.
That feeling of knowing someone you never met before is triggered by your spirit.
Your spirit at some time, was in contact with the soul(spirit) of that person you had met.
That person was familiar to your spirit.

Just as when we dream of being somewhere we have never been before, but feel we have.
That again is spirit activated.
At some point, perhaps in a past life, your spirit has been in the location pictured in your dream, which is why it seems familiar to us.

Old 06-06-2024, 07:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
A divide between the subconscious and reality.
Folk who know what they are talking about can actually explain something without just rearranging the words.

How does your subconscious live in a different reality to you? Is it not part of you, living where you live? or..does it live in some other reality where things dont work the same as here? We are not black and white, conscious and subconscious, we are shades of grey.

Quote:
The 'elements' can you explain that too please in case there are others who dont understand your wisdom.

Old 06-06-2024, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Folk who know what they are talking about can actually explain something without just rearranging the words.

How does your subconscious live in a different reality to you? Is it not part of you, living where you live? or..does it live in some other reality where things dont work the same as here? We are not black and white, conscious and subconscious, we are shades of grey.

The 'elements' can you explain that too please in case there are others who dont understand your wisdom.
In simpler terms for those not familiar with the actions of the spirit with in each of us,(and I place you in that category) your spirit is responsible for any and all thoughts you have, be it thoughts you have on a daily basis, or thought you have no control of which would be subconscious thought.
Perhaps you are of the notion there is no such thing as a spirit with in each of us, and that being the case, discussing it's actions, be they thought or physical, is a waste of time.

You can go through life asking all kinds of questions, and never getting the answers you want, or expect to get.
I would suggest to you that you spend more time studying spirits and who and what they are.
There is a wealth of information out there.
One thing you will learn, as I and many others have, is the spirit with in each and everyone of us controls us from conception to death.

Once you get into the habit of studying spirit life, you will have a clearer understanding of your own existence here in this life.
Many of your questions will be answered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal