Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Akron - Canton
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 12:45 PM

566 posts, read 603,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDTwinsMom View Post
I second the vote for Wadsworth. We love it here! Excellent schools, friendly people, close to everything. Plus, you get SOOO much more house for your money. Newer 2500 sq. ft.+ 4 bedrooms are going for $225 and up. Lots to choose from too, as most people don't know what a great community this is! Good luck.

Denise
I agree, Wadsworth is definitely in your price range, and the school system is AMAZING. If you can't find a house in your price range there, I suggest Norton. Its just outside of Wadsworth and has a comperable school system.

I live in Canal Fulton, the school system is pretty good here, but its a small town and not close to Cleveland. Its not far from Canton, though and 21 runs through Canal Fulton, so its an easy route to Cleveland.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2007, 07:20 AM

10 posts, read 70,398 times
So, just curious. Why not Summit County if one of you will be driving to Cleve, and the other to Canton??? Have fun being stuck in traffic everyday!! hahahaha. Sorry, it just seems a little ridiculous when it's obviously in the middle and there are great communities such a Fairlawn, Hudson, Bath, Tallmadge, Peninsula, and Cuyahoga Falls. Sounds like someone is being a little picky. Also, I agree with the last post regarding Solon, great school district..I grew up out there. Chesterland, to be exact, wonderful area. IT'S NOT CLOSE TO CANTON AT ALL THOUGH. Good luck!!

Old 10-07-2007, 07:27 PM

61 posts, read 234,393 times
I champion solon,twinsburg,aurora

Old 12-07-2007, 11:34 AM

4 posts, read 44,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel023 View Post
So, just curious. Why not Summit County if one of you will be driving to Cleve, and the other to Canton??? Have fun being stuck in traffic everyday!! hahahaha. Sorry, it just seems a little ridiculous when it's obviously in the middle and there are great communities such a Fairlawn, Hudson, Bath, Tallmadge, Peninsula, and Cuyahoga Falls. Sounds like someone is being a little picky. Also, I agree with the last post regarding Solon, great school district..I grew up out there. Chesterland, to be exact, wonderful area. IT'S NOT CLOSE TO CANTON AT ALL THOUGH. Good luck!!
HAHAHAHA...we held out for a few months, moved back to Columbus and love it. I don't think getting what I want is ridiculous at all, since it is MY money.

So, we were picky, decided to wait, and moved back to Columbus. It couldn't have worked out better. We upped our price a little and purchased in a suburb called Upper Arlington. We couldn't be happier with our choice, and don't feel as if we need to move anytime in the forseeable future.

But thanks to all who replied for providing useful information. Had we gone to NE Ohio, we definitely would have chosen Medina County (Wadsworth), as it's a very nice area.

Thanks again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Akron - Canton