Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 11:21 PM

4,901 posts, read 8,751,523 times

Advertisements

I love the smell too...it's like cedar trees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2016, 11:46 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,281,607 times
Tea tree oil is good stuff for humans, but toxic for cats. Something to note for all you cat-owned out there.

Old 07-07-2016, 01:27 AM

18,526 posts, read 18,741,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Anyone using Tea Tree Oil deserves a medal. That @(#^%#$ smells so bad!!!!!

I visited my local Walmart to buy ammo and there was a terrible (worse than usual) smell in the store. I asked one of the managers who died? She said someone knocked over a display pf tea tree oil "SEVERAL DAYS" ago and they couldn't get rid of the stink!
I used it on my toenail.. the smell drove me crazy as I have chemical allergies , I only put on a few droops and wrapped it up in a bandage at night time. to try and help my nail to grow right.. All it caused was a severe itch, never felt itch like it.. and had to stop using it.

Old 07-11-2019, 09:41 PM

6,937 posts, read 6,868,065 times
The trouble with so many of these threads about various extracts of this and drops of that, is that there is so much information out there which is biased. Even scientific studies are usually paid for by someone with an agenda - usually to show their product is beneficial.

Even universities often get their funding from sponsors which naturally have some invested interest in the output of theses(?) and research.

I also think nature does have all that we need to heal ourselves from many diseases but it needs us to be responsible for our own bodies too and what we put in them. I feel it is mainly this (our diets and environmental factors) which leads us to be unhealthy and need these products to set us on the right path.

Maybe we need to return to a time when more people are sensitive to what energetic medicines our body needs to treat different ailments - rather like witches or witch-doctors who can understand and read auras to interpret the energetic needs of their population.

Unfortunately, power such as this requires great responsibility and humility. I suspect these type of people(in the past) have become corrupted by ego and meglomania leading to 'priests' and religious ideologies which have not served the people well.

There are still folks like this who can 'know' what is wrong and what will be needed to fix it, but they are careful to keep in the shadows as we STILL burn witches and others who are different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine