Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 03:53 PM

9,850 posts, read 7,718,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
And there are many studies that are peer-reviewed and support nonpharma methods of treatment and healing. There are MDs that support nonpharma-based treatments after seeing the detriments of some drugs. There is a TON of evidence that proves that the AMA was founded with the intent to train all MDs to promote mass-produced medications as the only method of healing, and to destroy the naturopaths (the first snake oil was that peddled by allopaths, wouldn't you know it, because people healed themselves and not from premade medicines). But people have to be willing to read it and study it and learn, and admit that they do NOT know everything. That science is never settled.

There is an amazing video series that was just released called The Truth About Vaccines. Backed by study after study after study, vital statistics, discussions with practicing MDs and researchers, it is an informative, well-researched documentary that sheds a lot of light on vaccines and vaccine use. It's well worth watching if you can find it online. I may very well buy a copy, it's that good. It's a seven-part series. Every point is backed by fact and statistics from gov't agencies and medical journals.
I have Amazon video on our roku device and I have been watching several similar documentaries. Amazon is smart and now keeps showing me similar choices. HBO has a few health related documentaries, too.

I just don't understand why anyone would want to argue against people that stay healthy because they choose supplements, alternative treatments or specific diets. It should be encouraged, leave the doctors for the people who have serious conditions.

Old 08-25-2017, 04:15 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,662,436 times
I think this particular thread has gone on long enough and now it's mostly bickering among a few people. Closed.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine