Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2021, 09:31 PM

4 posts, read 1,442 times

Advertisements

guys. ive had covid19 7 or 8 times in 2020. i used natural black tea from the dollor store to treat my covid. it if drunk as an ADULT dose, i drank usually 1 TABLESPOON the tea on day 1 covid anywhere from SEVERE Covids day 2 or 3 or 4 or 5, up to 2 ups to 3 cups ONLY then I STOP.

do not over drink too much tea when one has covid as my health got worse when i overdrugged myself on the tea...like omg drink more! no do not drink more! it will cause hacking and breathing problems. ONLY DRINK THE RIGHT AMOUNT.

now whenever i have covid, i had given 1 tiny tiny tiny drop to my 10 year old. a tiny drop of tea not more than 1 cm in diameter. or smaller.

we both got over the covid with tea and would be better by next day or few.

then few months would contract covid again and had to treat with tea again.

i also found out grass picked from outside also treated covid if made into a tea. just 1 blade of grass, wash, microwave water and grass. consume. MAKE SURE ADULT TEA DOSE vs. CHILD DOSE of tea.

ok, so the COVID HAS GOTTEN BETTER. any FLOWER made into tea ALSO WORKS.

ok, so THIS YEAR ONLY 2021, I take only dollar tree cough syrup or any this Walgreens cough syrup for COVID. Today I drank tea again as I was getting sore throat 2-3 days ago.

READ this info I type carefully for details and if you plan to use at your own discretion, beware and treat yourself carefully with tea as an adult or child DOSE of the right amount per age group.

Do not over poison yourself. I then drank tea daily for 5 months Jan 2021 - May 2021: Gingko recall tea, black natural tea, flower chamomile tea EVERYDAY as an ADULT. That prevented any contraction of covid for those 5 months.

It just happen to be today and 2 or 3 days ago I got sore throat again. So i treated 2 days with cough syrup and today with 2 cups of tea. I plan to drink more tea as it and the cough syrup has helped soothe my sore throat or it got better. I plan to drink more tea Natural Black tea because it tastes so good, too.

Get Well Soon Everyone. I have been sharing my knowledge info here with anyone I know, friends and family.

Love,
Ying.

Love,
Kaying.

Peace. 7-25-2021 9:19 PM Sunday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine