Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 06:47 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,403,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
Any doctor (alternative, whatever) who does not push the covid jabs is being censored because then Fauci, Gates, the Pharm companies, etc. won't be making money. It's that simple.

Is it right? I don't think so. What ever happened to free speech? Mercola is not the only doctor who is being censored. So many doctors are trying to speak the truth about the jabs and when they do they are punished by MSM, the government, etc.

I don't remember alternative doctors being censored when they spoke the truth about flu shots and what's in them.

It makes me suspect that FB, twitter, youtube, etc. are censoring anything they feel is "misinformation", makes a person wonder or am I the only one?
They are being censored because they are pushing misinformation. Since when has pushing misinformation been a good thing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2021, 06:00 AM

1,197 posts, read 617,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Bill and Melinda Gates have finalized their divorce but are planning a two-year trial period to see if they can continue working together effectively in the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. As of 2018, Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates had donated around $36 billion to the foundation. The primary stated goals of the foundation are to enhance healthcare and reduce extreme poverty across the world. Vaccines are one of the leading areas that the Global Health Program of the Gates Foundation has invested in. BTW, Bill and Melinda French Gates are worth a combined $152B.

Believe in Mercola all you want. You're not the only one who has been duped by his claims. Hopefully you didn't buy one of his cancer preventing tanning beds.
I guess you never heard of tax loops? There's a reason why the elites donate billions and have foundations. I suggest reading about it.

As far as Dr. Mercola, I have personally benefitted from his "free" articles. I never bought anything from Dr. Mercola.

Old 08-23-2021, 06:06 AM

1,197 posts, read 617,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
They are being censored because they are pushing misinformation. Since when has pushing misinformation been a good thing?
I apologize because I am laughing. Who is really spreading misinformation? Oh yeah, Big Pharm, the Government, flip-flop Fauci, and the list goes on.

I guess it depends on how much one wants to spend digging into research to find the truth (the facts that are not being censored). Believe what you want and I will believe what I want. I just don't listen to anyone or read any article, I read many articles (as well as listen to video's that I feel are fact-based) and base my beliefs on that. To each his/her own.

Old 08-23-2021, 08:50 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,403,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
I apologize because I am laughing. Who is really spreading misinformation? Oh yeah, Big Pharm, the Government, flip-flop Fauci, and the list goes on.

I guess it depends on how much one wants to spend digging into research to find the truth (the facts that are not being censored). Believe what you want and I will believe what I want. I just don't listen to anyone or read any article, I read many articles (as well as listen to video's that I feel are fact-based) and base my beliefs on that. To each his/her own.
These guys are just part of the problem.

https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57...8663366ee5.pdf

I don't go by beliefs, I go by evidence and as Socrates would say "To Believe without evidence and demonstration is an act of ignorance and folly.”

Old 08-23-2021, 12:39 PM

3,933 posts, read 2,187,428 times
Quote:
….I would hope Pfizer and Moderna are making money from the vaccines. Have you compared the effectiveness of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to the Russian and Chinese vaccines?
Fauchi is the highest paid Federal employee in the US- able to keep his job with this administration as well
(No-masks-masks-no masks- masks)
His Institute used taxpayers money to fund the research on coronaviruses through a third party- EcoAlliance- in Wuhan Lab

Last year’s article in Forbes describes more entanglement when taxpayers money through NIH, etc were used in all kind of research and financially benefited private companies- the likes like Moderna, Gilead- with the useless Remdesivir, etc
https://www.forbes.com/sites/judysto...h=64c934266303

The link below describes the vaccines efficacy-absolute risk reduction vs relative risk reduction- there is a comparison with the first Russian vaccine there as well- they have 5 or 6 different now.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...069-0/fulltext

NNV- number needed to vaccinate to avoid 1 case of Covid - is 119 people with Pfizer, AstraZeneca- 74 people need to be vaccinated to prevent 1 case of Covid infection for example.

Don’t worry about Pfizer- they are making boatloads of money on vaccines and will be making even more as they just raised the price of vaccines
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/covi...s-q2-2021.html

Last edited by L00k4ward; 08-23-2021 at 12:57 PM..

Old 08-27-2021, 01:11 AM

6,937 posts, read 6,868,065 times
Quote:
Do you have any evidence Fauci and Gates are making money from Covid vaccines? Please show us the money trail. I would hope Pfizer and Moderna are making money from the vaccines. Have you compared the effectiveness of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to the Russian and Chinese vaccines?

Mercola has a history of making false claims. He took his content down to protect himself against additional lawsuits.
...And we would do that(the bolded bit)..how?

Any government statistics would not be believed anyway. So, you are just blowing hot air.

Old 08-27-2021, 07:45 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,654,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
Fauchi is the highest paid Federal employee in the US- able to keep his job with this administration as well
His Institute used taxpayers money to fund the research on coronaviruses through a third party- EcoAlliance- in Wuhan Lab

Last year’s article in Forbes describes more entanglement when taxpayers money through NIH, etc were used in all kind of research and financially benefited private companies- the likes like Moderna, Gilead- with the useless Remdesivir, etc

The link below describes the vaccines efficacy-absolute risk reduction vs relative risk reduction- there is a comparison with the first Russian vaccine there as well- they have 5 or 6 different now.

NNV- number needed to vaccinate to avoid 1 case of Covid - is 119 people with Pfizer, AstraZeneca- 74 people need to be vaccinated to prevent 1 case of Covid infection for example.

Don’t worry about Pfizer- they are making boatloads of money on vaccines and will be making even more as they just raised the price of vaccines
What exactly is the point you're trying to make? The Lancet article doesn't have a summary or conclusion, it just states that, "effectiveness of vaccines is less straightforward than it might seem."

Old 10-21-2021, 06:24 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times
The MSM is forever going after the Truthers. They don't want others to give healing info. I've followed Mercola's advice and MANY others like him for decades. These docs keep me out of the doc offices.

Old 10-21-2021, 06:28 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post

I would never trust Fauci and yes he's the highest paid govt employee and how many millions will he end up with from the pharma jabs billions$$$$, yep billions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine