Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2021, 05:19 PM

5,719 posts, read 4,305,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Considering who said it and what he was pointing at, maybe we don't really want to speculate which "you-know-what" he was referring to...

But its either pretty good, or pretty big, whatever it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2021, 08:36 PM

1,975 posts, read 1,106,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? "So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."
Safety is important, thats why I mention Munroe who used it for over 30 years. All medicine is poisonous at the right dose, Dr. Brownstein has found it still effective at .05% who has also been using inhalation therapy for decades along with the Riordan clinic. And unlike your favorite therapy, they can be sued.

But if you are uncomfortable with the nebulizer, you can still use it for gargle, right on the container in every drugstore,

"For rinse or gargle"

Old 10-07-2021, 08:53 AM

Mouthwash is a WINNER - Link

"Remarkably strong results from phtalocyanine mouthwash in small (n=41) Brazilian randomized trial, entirely eradicating progression to ICU and death in hospitalized Covid patients.

Some brands the FLCCC recommends are HERE

ACT, SCOPE, Listerine with essential oils, or 1% povidone iodine(normally sold as 10% so need to dilute)

Sadly it has been known since 2020 - Link

"Mouthwash can kill COVID-19 in 30 seconds, study reveals"

Old 10-07-2021, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
Mouthwash is a WINNER - Link

"Remarkably strong results from phtalocyanine mouthwash in small (n=41) Brazilian randomized trial, entirely eradicating progression to ICU and death in hospitalized Covid patients. "

In a too small study...Good to know...worth following up on... but only 20 people used the mouthwash. I eat that many eggs every 10 days. If I had to, I could probably eat that many in one.

Old 10-07-2021, 11:48 PM

Quote:
In a too small study...Good to know...worth following up on... but only 20 people used the mouthwash. I eat that many eggs every 10 days. If I had to, I could probably eat that many in one.
This study is just confirming the others, but I do get the sense you dont want to go back to normal?
I mean you wash your hands right? Oral and nasal hygiene are the next step. Obviously the CDC is asking everyone to mask again, so whats the exit strategy to get back to normal?

If we look at the research, it tells us the virus first establishes a foothold in the nasal cavity. Why not attack it day 1 there and kill it?

"The findings suggest the virus tends to become firmly established first in the nasal cavity. Then, in some cases, the virus is aspirated into the lungs where it may cause more serious disease, including potentially fatal pneumonia."

Diluted h202, 1% iodine, several nasal sprays, several mouth washes. Many options.

Its amazing to me more people dont want to focus on winning and getting back to normal...

Fauci isnt going to save us, hes just milking us. We are going to have do it.

Old 10-08-2021, 07:27 AM

If not for the huge misinformation campaign waged by people such as yourself with your anything-but-the-vaccine attitude, we would already be a lot closer to normal.

Old 10-08-2021, 07:44 AM

Quote:
If not for the huge misinformation campaign waged by people such as yourself with your anything-but-the-vaccine attitude, we would already be a lot closer to normal.
Ahhh, I guess you didnt get the CDC memo to put your mask back on

Old 10-08-2021, 02:51 PM

I haven't worn a mask in months, except at medical facilities.

Old 10-08-2021, 03:39 PM

I was right !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine