Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 07:15 PM
CHN CHN started this thread

5 posts, read 16,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
I've used colloidal silver for pink eye and the flu. i got quick results and no side effects. I keep it on hand, just in case. What is HBV? check in with a natural health care professional in your area.
It stands for Hepatitis B. one-tenth people that is more than one hundred million is HBVer in China.

i have being used Lamivudine as HBV treatment for four years.

Last edited by CHN; 07-11-2008 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: wrong link
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Be very careful with how much you use. A gentleman I know has very silvery, greyish -looking skin as a result of using too much colloidal silver. It can discolor your skin. This is NO myth.
thank you for your info.
i am collecting more info about this.
i don't decide to use Colloidal Silver right now.

Old 07-11-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepsMom View Post
I know nothing about CS, but i would suggest taking Milk Thistle. It's probably your safest bet.
Have you constulted your GI/Hep dr. regariding this?
i am using Lamivudine now.
and i think only a few doctors know about this in China

and 29Apr, Hongkong university researcher reported the silver treatment for HBV. but long time for HBV treatment.

Old 07-11-2008, 07:42 PM

thank you all of you.
gave me so much advices.
so busy these days.but i will pay attention to related news.

Old 07-12-2008, 08:16 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,501,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Be very careful with how much you use. A gentleman I know has very silvery, greyish -looking skin as a result of using too much colloidal silver. It can discolor your skin. This is NO myth.
Sorry, but if it's true Ionic Colloidal silver, produced by the Low Voltage electrolysis process, using ONLY pure, or distilled water and silver and NOTHING ELSE, this most definitely IS a myth! There has NEVER been a case of this 'blue', or 'silvery' thing reported with the use of true Electro-Ionic Colloidal Silver! I repeat, there has NEVER been a case reported, (following my research over several years), caused by the use of true EICS!

It may be worth your while asking this bloke if he ever added anything to the solution as he was producing it. ALL of the negative publicity and propaganda you will find will relate to one, or several, of the following; Water quality, Nitrates, Compounds, Proteins, salt or baking soda or 'what-have-you' being added, combined with the WILDLY INDISCRIMINATE consumption of these very same products... NONE of which are true EICS.

There you go, you are now much better informed about EICS. You can do some checking if you like, but look closely as the truth has been fairly well hidden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine