Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2023, 01:21 PM

2,281 posts, read 1,581,412 times

Advertisements

Pippen is actually diminishing any greatness he himself was considered to have with all this lying 2 decades later. Is he mad because new players are pushing him out of the top 50?
Just because your name has cache' doesn't mean what you say is true.

Maybe he meant Jordan was a horrible teammate because Scottie had a soft personality.

Yet Scottie's had a grudge ever since he became a Bull.
When Jordan retired and the Bulls made the playoffs Scottie wasn't picked for the last second shot in the playoff game. Kukoc got that play and made the shot. Pippen sat on the bench pouting to Phil.

I think we're past the point of saying "grow up". He's 50+ yrs old so he'll continue to have a selfish childish personality. He got divorced because his wife slept around and is quickly losing recognition as a player you want on your team.

https://sports.yahoo.com/scottie-pip...142335508.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2023, 02:16 PM

11,198 posts, read 9,077,806 times
His ex-wife is getting sexed by MJ's son. Pippen must be hurting. He was always MJ's wingman. MJ had all the success. His game, his Nike contract, sponsors, etc.

Old 05-27-2023, 02:27 PM

1,089 posts, read 442,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
His ex-wife is getting sexed by MJ's son. Pippen must be hurting. He was always MJ's wingman. MJ had all the success. His game, his Nike contract, sponsors, etc.
And pippen took much less money so the bulls can get better players. Those 6 rings belongs to jordan, while pippen is always the sidekick and was never associated with those 6 rings. He has more rings than kobe, lebron, bird, magic, shaq, but he is never in the conversation for goat or at the same level as those guys i mentioned. All his rings were earned by jordan, and he is just the sidekick.

He could have took more money somewhere else and be the man, get more points and be a more popular player.

Old 05-27-2023, 04:32 PM

3,834 posts, read 4,438,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
That has to be one of the weirdest things I've seen happen in the NBA. I've seen players messing with each other's girls. It's an open secret that there are plenty of girlfriends and even wives who get passed around the NBA, so the Matt Barnes/Derek Fisher and then Tony Parker is nothing new. But to have your son mess with your hall of fame teammate's ex wife...MJ should be ashamed. Yes his son is grown but I'm pretty sure he could have leaned on his son to break that relationship if he wanted to. If out of respect for Scottie and all they went through together. This is something that Pippen will hold against MJ till he dies. Women are the number one reason men will go to war. And the ex wife...she was messing with a guy on the Timberwolves, Future, and now this. She has to be exhibit A in the dangers of getting married to the wrong girl. SMH.

Old 05-27-2023, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biafra4life View Post
That has to be one of the weirdest things I've seen happen in the NBA. I've seen players messing with each other's girls. It's an open secret that there are plenty of girlfriends and even wives who get passed around the NBA, so the Matt Barnes/Derek Fisher and then Tony Parker is nothing new. But to have your son mess with your hall of fame teammate's ex wife...MJ should be ashamed. Yes his son is grown but I'm pretty sure he could have leaned on his son to break that relationship if he wanted to. If out of respect for Scottie and all they went through together. This is something that Pippen will hold against MJ till he dies. Women are the number one reason men will go to war. And the ex wife...she was messing with a guy on the Timberwolves, Future, and now this. She has to be exhibit A in the dangers of getting married to the wrong girl. SMH.
I agree. Pippen seems like a nice country dude. He took care of his family and siblings but didn't make the right choices when it came to his wife and contract. You also have to remember he probably had a relationship with Marcus too. It is just a weird scenario. I feel sorry for Pippen and his kids.

Larsa Pippen is trying to be a Kardashian so badly.

Old 05-27-2023, 05:27 PM

14,673 posts, read 14,633,857 times
With all the women in the world, you want to be with the wife of your fathers ex-partner/friend, very publicly. I can’t help thinking MJ co-signed it as a way to F with Pippen. The whole thing between them is disturbing and sad.

Old 05-27-2023, 05:40 PM

30,141 posts, read 11,770,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
With all the women in the world, you want to be with the wife of your fathers ex-partner/friend, very publicly. I can’t help thinking MJ co-signed it as a way to F with Pippen. The whole thing between them is disturbing and sad.
This is all quite sad. Not a Bulls fan but I respect what MJ did. And Pippen was a big part of that. All of this just puts a big stain on everything. Pippen can say whatever he wants. But I am sure there were several players if they had been drafted by the Bulls instead of Pippen that would won titles with MJ. However Pippen matched with any other player of that era would not have won 6 titles. Probably zero. They would have lost to MJ and his other sidekick.

Old 05-27-2023, 08:07 PM

3,834 posts, read 4,438,748 times
Quote:
It's weird. i'd always thought NBA players (and all the other top athletes) would have women lined up ready to date them, yet time after time you hear about the same girls dating different NBA guys. I just cant understand why you would ever want to date a girl your teammate or someone else in the league was with. Too many girls out there ready and willing to do whatever you want yet they just steal each other's girls instead. It's crazy to me.

Old 05-27-2023, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Also a mom of 3 kids in her late 40s.

Then again MJ's sons don't really do anything.

Old 05-28-2023, 11:50 AM

2,281 posts, read 1,581,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biafra4life View Post
Young adults today do what they want or the opposite even when you explain it's disrespectful, selfish, and immoral. Some just don't care about values and character.

Exhibit A. that's funny and a shame that she's known for sleeping around.
If you have doubts about your spouse, hypothetically, hide your assets legally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball