Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2017, 02:19 AM

465 posts, read 420,643 times

Advertisements

This was an outstanding fight. I actually think Klitschko earned some respect for his efforts.

This is my third fight observing Joshua. He seems more well rounded with a plethora of punches in his tool box vs wilder who is very limited besides his heavy right hand.

After the fight, Joshua called out Fury. Besides being British, I dont see the point. Fury is a pathetic. And I think Joshua has the potential to be hw champ for a few years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2017, 04:51 PM

594 posts, read 702,091 times
Bomb squad will absolutely ko Joshua.
He doesn't have any head movement, he's straight up and down.
He has stamina issues, and is easily touched by a boxer.
Dr Hammer had him out but his age caught up with him.
If Tyson Fury can stay away from his power, he will beat him on points with no problems.
I like the kid but he's not ready for a polished boxer with angles.

Old 04-30-2017, 06:57 PM

6,408 posts, read 9,032,436 times
The heavyweight division is still in shambles when the future star needs 11 rounds to finish off a well past his prime 41 year old. No offense to Joshua. He's simply navigating what he has to work with.

Old 05-01-2017, 04:06 PM

12,335 posts, read 17,197,399 times
Wladimir put up a great fight, and was a class act and a great sportsman. He should retire though. Hes had a great career and has s PH.D and lots of money. He can start a new chapter especially being a father now. He still has his health also. Better to move on. He has plenty of options both with training boxers or some else completely.

Old 05-03-2017, 02:25 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,665,687 times
Finally a decent, competitive heavyweight fight. I was pulling for Klitschko but at least he put up a valiant effort in losing. Not sure how far Joshua will go but he's a sure thing to beat Fury. I would like to see him take on Wilder. Fight probably wouldn't last past five rounds but it would be exciting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing