Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana > Bozeman
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2013, 10:46 PM

89 posts, read 237,416 times

Advertisements

Is a 44 single, got it together, fellow going to find a better life quality in Bozeman over Spokane, WA?

I'm in Spokane. No place I've ever suffered has been more the degenerate white trash mecca. Rotten, horrible, unambitious, illiterate, fetid, perpetually on the make inhabit Krapkane, WA. No worse locale and I warn all away from this embarrassment to the otherwise mighty, yet awesome state that is Washington.

No, I'm no native. I was lied to by a Spokane employer now some years ago when they hired me. Once you leave the WA-state west-side, you can go to hell. So I may relocate back to the WA-state west-side for the women and employment.

So, how is the dating for a single guy, 44, no family, and so on.

How does Bozeman compare to Pullman, WA? I've read on this city-data forum that Pullman is the last place for single "no longer wanting to be single" people if you are in your thirties and older.

I ask as there may be a career position of interest in Bozeman. I think of Bozeman from what the i-net serves up through searches and Robert Pirsig's well known novel "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance."

In my instance, it may be "Comparison: Nordic Existentialism, Applied Zen Buddhism, the New Rhetoric and Dialectic, and the Rear Wheel Drive Volvo Automobile Diagnostic and Repair Service Manual."

I see MSU at Bozeman no longer offers that Rhetoric PhD, either. Was there when Pirsig taught, I think. Oh well.

Thanks,

Duffed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2013, 10:10 PM

541 posts, read 1,730,207 times
I always kinda liked Spokane. Sorry for the horrible time you've had there. Yikes... I'd move to the west side of the state. Much more opportunity and chances to meet people and get a job.

Moving to smaller towns like Bozeman or Pullman is only going to limit your pool for jobs and finding someone. You won't have any better chance in Bozeman if you didn't have luck in Spokane (most likely). But it is always worth a look I guess... best of luck to you.

Old 04-10-2013, 10:33 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,355,088 times
Spokane compared to Bozeman? I know many single career women in both cities. I prefer Spokane myself, we go there every few months for my Nordstrom fix.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana > Bozeman