Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2022, 03:18 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,326,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
A fine example of whataboutism.. My Nigerian friend introduced me to that and i'm happy for his insight.
So what was the insight? Why can't she be black?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2022, 03:24 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,879,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
So what was the insight? Why can't she be black?
i'm not familiar with that situation so I don't want to comment on it. Whataboutism speaks for itself. I think the argument whether someone can or cannot be black is not the same or linked to this issue.

I made that mistake with my friend when I cited some issues I had that I perceived to be corollary with issues he faces as a black male. He explained the concept to me and it was good insight. It isn't devaluing the other issue, just that there are issues in and of themselves that don't need the 'what about x' argument.

Old 07-27-2022, 04:18 PM

225 posts, read 152,594 times
Quote:
i'm not familiar with that situation so I don't want to comment on it. Whataboutism speaks for itself. I think the argument whether someone can or cannot be black is not the same or linked to this issue.

I made that mistake with my friend when I cited some issues I had that I perceived to be corollary with issues he faces as a black male. He explained the concept to me and it was good insight. It isn't devaluing the other issue, just that there are issues in and of themselves that don't need the 'what about x' argument.
Do you believe that it devalues women, when men who have had plastic surgery claim to be women and demand access to women's spaces?

Old 07-27-2022, 05:58 PM

To follow up on the other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowhound View Post
The US is just catching up with Canada.

This is in my child's school district and promoted by the school district itself. Do 11 year olds really need this promoted to them in order for the 2SLGBTQIA+ community to feel accepted? What's next?

https://imgur.com/a/hQ35Ahb

https://twitter.com/PeelSchools/stat...ical-school%2F
Quote:
Why shelter them from it?
Because pre-pubescent children have no need to be sexualized by random adults.

Quote:
Is it your 'default' position being that straight is superior and somehow the LGBTQ plus influence will sort of brainwash them.
Being "straight" as you call it is normal. There is fundamentally no reason whatsoever for a man to have an overwhelming attraction to another man's anal cavity.

Men + Women creates life, Man + Man creates HIV, and now Monkeypox. These are simple facts.

There are boatloads of evidence that most homosexuals and other members of the "community" were mostly molested as children, and that others grew up seeking the love and attention that they never received from a father, or another male role model.

There is no benefit whatsoever to either the child or society to "embrace who they are" when this means embracing a hyper-sexual "identity".

This is why in countries like Canada, USA, UK, Sweden, homosexuals and other letters of the alphabet continue to report how unhappy there are, transgender deviants continue to suffer from a 40% suicide rate regardless of what society has done.

This is like finding which child is anorexic, and then giving them liposuction so that they can finally be liberated to be "their true self".

Quote:
Kids who are gay for example, it is most likely largely determined far younger than 11.
Pre-pubescent children have not developed sexual attraction. They do not know that they are homosexuals anymore than heterosexuals.

Now little girls who like to play with boys is being strongly encouraged to identify as homosexuals, or other deviant "identities".

Little boys who are a bit effeminate are encouraged to identify as a girl stuck in a boy's body.

Quote:
Do kids not get enough straight influence in life hmmmm I'd say in my childhood and youth 99.8 percent of influence in my life was straight.
"Straight influence", as you call it, is not necessarily highly sexual. The LGBTQPIA2+ "community" is hyper-sexual and united only by being sexual deviants.

Quote:
Sexuality is HIGHLY complex. It is a cornucopia of factors and kids being exposed to the fact the LGBTQ plus community exists isn't a bad thing. It is part of life in our society. As it should be in a liberal democracy.
I was fully aware of homosexuals as a child. I called them "gay" back then, and was an "ally". I didn't need to have homosexuals in drag dress-up at my school to know this. You can't even watch the Disney channel without overty LGBTQPIA2+ themes presented, so why do we need more exposure?

Even if sexuality is highly complex, why are a person's sexual urges of primary concern?

As a man, I am biologically programmed to impregnate as many attractive females as possible. I was actually "born that way". Does this make it acceptable to be a swinger or an adulterer? That would only lead to my own unfullfillment, and lots of angry unhappy women.

Quote:
Homosexuality was a mental illness until activists threatened doctors and scientists to remove it. The entire medical community has been threatened and bullied to promote the LGBTQPIA2+ narrative or else they will their job. There is simply no logical reason in nature for a man have such an unending thirst for other men.

Other garbage pseudo-science is that homosexuals and other deviant acts are prevalent in nature. When you actually look at these studies they classify things like two male penguins taking turns sitting on an egg as "homosexuals". There were apparently two homosexual penguins at a zoo in the US, and when one male penguin met a female penguin and copulated with ther, the LGBTQPIA2+ "community" was up in arms about this. These dishonest reports will twist anything to promote their ideology.

Even if it were "found in nature", so is cannibalism, rape, murder, theft, and more. Does it make these behaviors positive just because they are found in nature?

Quote:
Yes, it isn't surprising that in this day and age in western societies, more people are identifying as LGBTQ plus because we have created a more conducive environment for them to feel comfortable with themselves and their sexuality.
More children are identifying as LGBTQPIA2+ because its the hottest new commodity. The message to kids is that they can special if they join the club. Pretending that in one generation the rate of deviants went from 3% to 17% due to being brave, is absolute garbage. The millennials and generation Z were never shy about being open about sexuality. In another 10 years, it will be 35% of teenagers identifying as LGBTQPIA2+, this is ridiculous to suggest that so many people are naturally like this.

(That's an increase of over 500% in one generation).

Quote:
We CAN'T have our values and beliefs without creating such an environment, otherwise we become repressive.
At least you need to make a highly sexualized environment for children so that you can feel unrepressed.

It isn't about helping children, its all about hiding the reality and recruiting new flesh.

Quote:
It isn't that the 'movement' is influencing people, it is that they feel comfortable and supported in such societies rather than entrenched in the closet hiding themselves and being miserable in societies they are forced to.
If that was true then the people who suffer from this affliction wouldn't be going after 6 and 7 year olds. Why not 16 and 17 year olds?

An 8 year old doesn't know who they are yet. They are incapable of deciding to drink alcohol, but when it comes to surgically removing their penis and committing other life-wrecking decisions, this is apparently something that is highly necessary.

Old 07-27-2022, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebec Is My Country View Post
Do you believe that it devalues women, when men who have had plastic surgery claim to be women and demand access to women's spaces?
Well to be clear, I think with this statement you are devaluing trans individuals. I think i've already provided enough information in here that these individuals identify with the opposite sex than the one they were born, and there is evidence of this medically. So no I don't find it devaluing to women actually.

There are some areas like competitive sports where it gets dicey because there can be an unfair advantage. That said, it these people exist, they have real problems and I think society should be supportive of such groups instead of malign them as if they are devaluing individuals. They are not intending to 'devalue' anyone. Its the way they are.

Old 07-27-2022, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Well to be clear, I think with this statement you are devaluing trans individuals.
Of course - its all about the "Trans".

Erasing women and destroying children's childhoods are just risks that the "community" are willing to take. Anything less will be "discrimination" against them.

Quote:
I think i've already provided enough information in here that these individuals identify with the opposite sex they were born and there is evidence of this medically. So no I don't find it devaluing to women actually.
The "medical evidence" is that a male who identifies as a female has some similarities with a female brain.

LGBQPIA2+ activists love to take cloudy statements like this, and turn them into psuedo-science statements of facts.

They have similar brains because they are effeminate, and do their best to emulate women. There is no evidence that they are born with a female brain in any way. Not at all.

Quote:
There are some areas like competitive sports where it gets dicey because there can be an unfair advantage. That said, it these people exist, they have real problems and I think society should be supportive of such groups instead of malign them.
Yes they have real problems, they are completely delusional and they need real help for serious problems. Not for all of society and government to be focussed on indulging their delusions and to recruit children.

Old 07-27-2022, 06:33 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure what you are referring to here but let me be clear - I don't advocate 'sexualizing' any pre-pubescent child. Teaching kids that there are people who exist that are not heterosexual isn't 'sexualizing'

Quote:

Being "straight" as you call it is normal. There is fundamentally no reason whatsoever for a man to have an overwhelming attraction to another man's anal cavity.
Nonsense, homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom. Yes, homosexuals cannot procreate but it is a simple fact that there is a purpose for it since it exists. There are some theories out there that it could be a way for our species to cull genetic material but the jury is out on that. That said, sexual diversity is fundamental aspect of life on earth.

Quote:
Men + Women creates life, Man + Man creates HIV, and now Monkeypox. These are simple facts.

There are boatloads of evidence that most homosexuals and other members of the "community" were mostly molested as children, and that others grew up seeking the love and attention that they never received from a father, or another male role model.
You are getting more 'out there' with each line you post. Man plus man creates HIV? There is no evidence that HIV started by homosexual sex. It most likely originated by animal to human transmission sometime over a hundred years ago in the Congo. It is a crossover variant of SIV.

The second part of what you wrote is just disgusting. Yes, some gays were molested as children but child molestation occurs unfortunately to many kids who end up either gay or straight. You are simplifying and generalizing.

Quote:
There is no benefit whatsoever to either the child or society to "embrace who they are" when this means embracing a hyper-sexual "identity".

This is why in countries like Canada, USA, UK, Sweden, homosexuals and other letters of the alphabet continue to report how unhappy there are, transgender deviants continue to suffer from a 40% suicide rate regardless of what society has done.
I would say in general men are more promiscuous than woman, so when you have MSM I do think such a group would be more likely to be promiscuous, than any group that involves sex with women. Lesbians for example are far less likely to be 'hyper-sexual' as you call it, yet they are still gay. Do you advocate cancelling gay sex but validating lesbian sex? None of the above means that one should not live as they are. There is no off switch for homosexuality. And really, is it a crime to be sexual or promiscuous - should we enforce anti promiscuity law Mr Ahmadinejad? As I stated earlier, Homosexuality is present in the animal kingdom and humans are no exception. Even in societies where gays are pushed to the margins they exist. You would have to be INCREDIBLY naive to think otherwise. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the former President of Iran once said that there were no gays in Iran.. Yet not long ago, a 20 year old Gay Iranian man was beheaded because of his sexuality. The way you are posting in here you might as well be the Iranian President.

You wrote a lot and I'll try to address more of what you said further. Mainly it is the similar narrative you've had all along -that gays are sexual deviants and hyper sexualized and as such they are inferior and less valid. According to you homosexuality doesn't exist in the animal kingdom and anything that deviates away from heterosexuality is such abnormal and should be eliminated.

Nothing really new the more you write actually. Sweeping generalizations and a simplistic black and white version of everything. Its like you've created your bad guy LGBTQ community vs your good guy - Heterosexuality.

Feel free to read this

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...y-transphobia/

Quote:
Of course - its all about the "Trans".

Yes they have real problems, they are completely delusional and they need real help for serious problems. Not for all of society and government to be focussed on indulging their delusions and to recruit children.
Well you'll be hard pressed to find anyone willing to 'help' them if that means convincing them they 'need' help suppressing their gender identify issues. That said, please provide a reputable source that is accredited in psychiatric practice NOT in Iran or similar countries that would support your claim!

By all means though, please share what type of 'help' you are referring to. Let me guess, electro shock therapy, lobodomy? C'mon QMIC share and take us all back to the 1930's when things were great.

Last edited by fusion2; 07-27-2022 at 07:00 PM..

Old 07-27-2022, 06:39 PM

120 posts, read 71,237 times
Quote:

This is like finding which child is anorexic, and then giving them liposuction so that they can finally be liberated to be "their true self".

Pre-pubescent children have not developed sexual attraction. They do not know that they are homosexuals anymore than heterosexuals.

Now little girls who like to play with boys is being strongly encouraged to identify as homosexuals, or other deviant "identities".

Little boys who are a bit effeminate are encouraged to identify as a girl stuck in a boy's body.

"Straight influence", as you call it, is not necessarily highly sexual. The LGBTQPIA2+ "community" is hyper-sexual and united only by being sexual deviants.

I was fully aware of homosexuals as a child. I called them "gay" back then, and was an "ally". I didn't need to have homosexuals in drag dress-up at my school to know this. You can't even watch the Disney channel without overty LGBTQPIA2+ themes presented, so why do we need more exposure?

Even if sexuality is highly complex, why are a person's sexual urges of primary concern?

As a man, I am biologically programmed to impregnate as many attractive females as possible. I was actually "born that way". Does this make it acceptable to be a swinger or an adulterer? That would only lead to my own unfullfillment, and lots of angry unhappy women.

Homosexuality was a mental illness until activists threatened doctors and scientists to remove it. The entire medical community has been threatened and bullied to promote the LGBTQPIA2+ narrative or else they will their job. There is simply no logical reason in nature for a man have such an unending thirst for other men.

Other garbage pseudo-science is that homosexuals and other deviant acts are prevalent in nature. When you actually look at these studies they classify things like two male penguins taking turns sitting on an egg as "homosexuals". There were apparently two homosexual penguins at a zoo in the US, and when one male penguin met a female penguin and copulated with ther, the LGBTQPIA2+ "community" was up in arms about this. These dishonest reports will twist anything to promote their ideology.

Even if it were "found in nature", so is cannibalism, rape, murder, theft, and more. Does it make these behaviors positive just because they are found in nature?

More children are identifying as LGBTQPIA2+ because its the hottest new commodity. The message to kids is that they can special if they join the club. Pretending that in one generation the rate of deviants went from 3% to 17% due to being brave, is absolute garbage. The millennials and generation Z were never shy about being open about sexuality. In another 10 years, it will be 35% of teenagers identifying as LGBTQPIA2+, this is ridiculous to suggest that so many people are naturally like this.

(That's an increase of over 500% in one generation).

At least you need to make a highly sexualized environment for children so that you can feel unrepressed.

It isn't about helping children, its all about hiding the reality and recruiting new flesh.

If that was true then the people who suffer from this affliction wouldn't be going after 6 and 7 year olds. Why not 16 and 17 year olds?

An 8 year old doesn't know who they are yet. They are incapable of deciding to drink alcohol, but when it comes to surgically removing their penis and committing other life-wrecking decisions, this is apparently something that is highly necessary.
The more I read, the more I'm starting to agree.

Old 07-27-2022, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowhound View Post
The more I read, the more I'm starting to agree.
Shocking!

Old 07-27-2022, 07:34 PM

47 posts, read 32,151 times
In my opinion we've gone a long way from tolerance to dominance. I think many people are really struggling with serious deeper underlying issues. Case in point:

I have a lesbian co-worker who is married to another woman. She always talks about her son and the fact that the son's father is my height and looks like me (I am tall).

She was always talking about how the father is or was a football player in the States who she selected out of a lineup. He was a sperm donor, but she always talks about him.

She picked him due to his height and physical strength and is adamant that her son will grow up to be a professional athlete as well. Interesting right?

I made the mistake of asking if she had met the father before (who she constantly talks about) is and she completely lost it. It was really confusing because she talked about him nonstop, like she wanted everyone to know.

She is also raising her son to be LGBTQ+. Like, she has him wear rainbow flags and has him identifying as non-binary. I had to look that up. The boy can't be more older than elementary school age She takes him to drag shows and the only time I saw him in person for a work get together she had him carrying a book about sexual identities while the adults talked business.

To make matters worse, despite being married herself she still aggressively tried to seduce my girlfriend. I mean AGGRESSIVELY multiple times! The last time she actually grabbed my girlfriend on her back parts saying "gimme that".

My girlfriend made it clear that she has no interest whatsoever and she in a relationship, and then my coworker stopped talking to me and said lots of mean things about my girlfriend that I really don't appreciate. All she did was politely decline her aggressive sexual advances. Now my coworker only talks to me about the most basic things and since then she actively ignores my work-related questions often. Maybe it's for the better...

I think that's some pretty twisted stuff. In her mind everyone else just hasn't come out of the closet yet and she asks me all the time if I'm actually gay. No, I'm not. I really don't get it and the whole thing seemed unhealthy. If this is in the work environment what else is going on? Who knows?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada