Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2015, 08:32 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,632,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmy40 View Post
Was that near the Swalons on Red Bank we used to love going to that store.
Swimmy, are you wondering where Stratford Manor was located?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2015, 12:32 AM

6 posts, read 13,770 times
can someone help me with posting pictures please? when I click on the 'insert picture' icon...it takes me to a box wanting me to list a web page or something? thanks

Old 01-25-2015, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyJayne59 View Post
can someone help me with posting pictures please? when I click on the 'insert picture' icon...it takes me to a box wanting me to list a web page or something? thanks
That's for posting a full sized picture directly from a website or from a photo storage website like ImageShack or Photobucket. To post a picture from your hard drive, try using the paperclip. You'll find it next to the Smiley face. That should let you search your own hard drive for the picture you want to include. When your post shows up on the thread, it will show up as a thumbnail image that can be clicked for a full view.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:30 PM

Default Snow at Stratford Manor

cold and snowy Cincinnati Winter back in the good 'ole days!
Attached Thumbnails
1950's-1970's Stratford Manor & Eastwood Village-stratfordmanor1.jpg  

Old 01-27-2015, 03:41 PM

Thank you NightBazaar, I think it worked and the photo posted!

Old 01-27-2015, 03:45 PM

Default Birthdays at Stratford Manor

who are these little girls, does anyone know? this is one of my birthdays, I am the one in the mint green dress!
gosh, birthday parties were so sweet and simple back then!
Attached Thumbnails
1950's-1970's Stratford Manor & Eastwood Village-stratfordmanor9.jpg  

Old 01-27-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyJayne59 View Post
cold and snowy Cincinnati Winter back in the good 'ole days!
Glad to see some of your photos. I remember those cold snowy winters.

Old 01-27-2015, 09:10 PM

185 posts, read 458,616 times
Hi SuzyJayne59,welcome.As NightBazaar I also left from the manor in `59.It was a wonderful place to grow up.Too bad you don`t do facebook,we have a closed site that only the members can see.You`re welcome to join us.

Old 02-07-2015, 04:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garymichaelcarter View Post
can't remember their sister's name vicky i think man she was fine!

dorthy shoot she married jeff lilly their still married

a Boyd McQueary

you jerry you remember gary carter?

i know you remember gary carter

i remember him as well,how bout dennis worley? i know ernie remembers him

passed away? man it's sad to here thet he could do a wheelie all day long and bev buntain and diane henderson we're to females you did not mess with

larry estes

i was in love with his sister vicky,

mr.alexander

wasn't nothen had nothin couldn't whoop nothin or nobody

i have some in my closet now i have 32 pairs of shoes

were big back in the day

drako's

bobby owns crosstown customs auto body in milford,diane lives in ky,and steve lives in williamsburg, bobby lives in milford

we go way back gr8 guy

passed away the day before thanksgiving 2011 he was one of my best friends in the whole world

do all3

i didn't see my name mentioned once,seen ernie smallwood who was my brother in law kinda jessie has my son,he didn't mention me either,i guess i was part of that trash that took over at the end of it all,but we my boys andf i were the shiznit,was then and still are today lost alot of them now but steve henderson jeff lilly mike lilly sugarbear larry estes buddy murphy freddie cate danny wolfe buddy phelps cecil and jackie williams rocky lilly randy bronson bobby and bruce miller david sears (deceased) the day before thanksgiving 2011,jerry sears curt smallwood ernie smallwood diane henderson bev buntain greg buntain (deceased) dennis worley (deceased) dwight and lester sheldon sheldon both ( deceased)ricky sutton and vicky who still owns a big piece of my heart my first true love charles (burkit) parton jerry pratt goldfinger larry henline dorthy hill apache pat mary hill jessy patricia sherry smallwood richard kincannon eileen bowling michelle bowling(deceased)johnny bowling (deceased)johnny holly brother jerry holly jimmy holly,my family!! brothers for life

was from vine st,probably THE best street fighter in the whole city,him and clyde ensco,then me oh lets not forget black caleb from madisonville
There was a Boyd Mcquearry in the news who was killed. I don't think they ever found the killer. Or if he is the same Boyd you guys are talking about. It was in the news big for a while and then nothing. Back in the 70's or 80's.

Old 03-01-2015, 10:39 PM

185 posts, read 458,616 times
Hi everyone,wanted to check and see if all survived the snow storms.I live in Tennesee now and we got ice then snow.Made for terrible driving conditions.Supposed to have mixed persipation Tues.,hoping it misses us this time.Take care and stay warm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati