Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 11:15 PM

1,289 posts, read 723,080 times

Advertisements

No idea why someone would want this. And yes, it's actually DEFINITELY CURSED.

I will not even begin to explain the depths of darkness associated with this painting, though it looks mostly harmless. It took a couple years to properly identify it and realize the connection between it and several terrible things that's happened in individuals' lives. I can't begin to really explain it for various reasons, sorry. (if you knew why, you'd understand and agree about why I can't elaborate) (edit: was given from a household whose matriarch was discovered to be a very powerful user of the black magic arts. Wish I could tell the whole story.) Horrendous, vile and utterly without goodness... these words don't begin to describe the spirits and their forces and influences associated with this thing. I can't say more.

Disclaimer: *Simply by contacting me, the buyer forfeits all right to prosecution or any blame of seller if anything or nothing bad results from acquisition of this item. Buyer assumes and retains all responsibility.*

I've removed it from where it was in my home months ago but I still have access to it. It's 11:01 pm... I'm not about to go out and get a pic of it right now. I'm starting to feel physically and otherwise unwell even thinking and writing about it this much right now.

For the record, no, I don't now nor ever have consumed alcohol, done drugs, including "legal stuff", have no mental issues, don't worship satan, etc.... I am a very stable spiritual person who simply has quite a bit more experience than the average in this area... mostly good, but the bad will reveal itself from time to time, too.

ALSO: Experienced two separate messed up activities last night ONLY while creating this listing.

1st: I heard someone clear their throat and cough 3 times in the living room, connected very openly to the dining area where I sat with my laptop, but about half hid by the wall. Thought it was one of my kids. Nope. All in my room with mom while my boy was in his room. It was completely clear, and only about 15 feet away from me.

2nd: I heard, clear as day, someone pouring water out of a cup by the sink, also only about 15' away WITHOUT anything between it and I but the table at which I sat. Dishwasher was off. Only me in the whole kitchen and dining area. Investigated to find no dishes with water in them, no running water and no spilled water anywhere whatsoever. Just realized I DIDN'T hear it go down the drain as usual...

(if I were gonna make this stuff up, it'd be much more scary than that.... but it happened just as I've described. I just went out to get actual measurements and take a pic... will update if anything else happens.... starting to wonder if I should raise the price on this very active.. thing)

It's a 24" x 30" painting, black ink or something on white canvas. It's not illicit or even extremely detailed... some would say it's a nice picture of a boat and sailors on a tumultuous sea, but it is a force of evil that will, at levels you'll not expect, creep in, influence and rot... It plays the long game...it's darkest power for SURE,... and also creates true, verifiable, paranormal activity in the meantime. Several other instances I could recount.

This is my first time selling anything even close to this; it's NOT something I ever intended to make money on, (had it for years), but I did do some research and understand its price point expectation. Please let me ship this to you...... at your own risk and that of your household, or that of another.

Notice: you may treat this as a fabrication, joke, hoax or as a construct to entertain, but I don't recommend it. You may not believe in this. Fine. It doesn't mean it's not simply just outside of you current knowledge and experience. This item has given experiences.... horrible and destructive though they are... and shall be, in time, to the receptor of this... thing.

Make an offer. Research what a proper offer for something this active is first, perhaps, as not to waste my or your own time.
Can provide pics for serious offers.

Last edited by ~HolyNinja~; 10-08-2019 at 11:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2019, 11:31 AM

1,517 posts, read 991,998 times
I can't even take the OP seriously...

If it's really giving you that much emotional trouble, you could always take it to Goodwill. They'll take it off your hands.

Old 10-16-2019, 12:15 PM

855 posts, read 624,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HolyNinja~ View Post
Make an offer. Research what a proper offer for something this active is first, perhaps, as not to waste my or your own time.
No need to research anything. If this is legit, the only proper
offer is advice to simply throw the thing away, so as not to
jeopardize yourself or anyone else.

As it is, I question the integrity behind passing on a cursed
object for money.

-

Old 10-17-2019, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttark View Post
I can't even take the OP seriously...

If it's really giving you that much emotional trouble, you could always take it to Goodwill. They'll take it off your hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kophi View Post
No need to research anything. If this is legit, the only proper
offer is advice to simply throw the thing away, so as not to
jeopardize yourself or anyone else.

As it is, I question the integrity behind passing on a cursed
object for money.

-
People collect or desire certain things for their own reasons. It's that simple. I'm not simply passing on a cursed object against someone's request.

Giving it to Good Will for someone to take into their home unknowingly would be quite inappropriate. That's the real integrity issue, not simply asking if someone wants it. Your ability to take this serious or not is your own limitation and of no concern. (yet you gave advice..? Bad advice, but still, you obviously take it serious enough to advise resolution)

Wish you both well.

Old 10-19-2019, 01:14 PM

Then just throw it away. Nobody going to buy it from you if you get them to believe it's "cursed". I mean, you've already kind of "cursed" any sale just by your story in the OP.

But, whatever. Your mind's already made up.

Old 10-19-2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttark View Post
Then just throw it away. Nobody going to buy it from you if you get them to believe it's "cursed". I mean, you've already kind of "cursed" any sale just by your story in the OP.

But, whatever. Your mind's already made up.
Right...
You still lack understanding. Some would want it for that very reason; the information I provided was not by accident. It was just that, informative.
And, my mind is made up? Interesting that you claim to understand my mind when you can't fathom the simplicity of the situation: painting. for. sale... to the right buyer. It's not you, so that's that.

Take care.

Old 10-19-2019, 05:31 PM

'Kay.

Old 10-19-2019, 06:14 PM

7,143 posts, read 4,552,321 times
This thread is hilarious! Someone forgot to take their medication.

Old 10-19-2019, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
This thread is hilarious! Someone forgot to take their medication.
Apparently. Need to develop some common-sense pills.

Old 10-26-2019, 11:10 AM

32,663 posts, read 48,079,532 times
Well, I'm most certainly not going to purchase a painting without knowing what it looks like or what the price is. Let's see a photo of it and a price.

Nice story, well written, but if you are thinking about writing a book, try for something more believable.

It wouldn't be difficult to live with a ghost that didn't do anything more than clear his throat or pour himself a glass of water. A friend of mine had a ghost that dropped little springs all over the house. Not really that difficult to live with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads