Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2008, 10:06 AM

2,091 posts, read 7,542,265 times

Advertisements

My house will be available in the next 3 weeks. Pictures will be available soon. Its a 2 bedroom 2 bath with a fully fenced yard, multiple vehicle drive and part of the drive is fenced so can give a trailer and tools or a boat, security. There is a non-attached garage and tool shed. City water. the house is 550 SF on a 7000 SF lot. Multiple pets possible, excellent dog walking area. Close to schools, hospitals, shopping and I95. Close to boat ramps and ocean access (the Manatee Pocket) Washer and dryer included. Newer refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. AC is 4 window units that are very energy efficient. My power costs have never been over $125 monthly in the hottest part of the year, the average is about $80 a month. Ceiling fans in 3 rooms too. Small screened front porch and a private large backyard with garden potential. Mostly tiled with one new carpeted bedroom.

This home would be ideal for 2 roomates sharing expenses as each bedroom has its own bathroom, or for a small family with one child. Or one person. Or someone moving to Florida who needs a temporary place while searching to buy. Possible rent discounts for the handyman type who can continue with my home upgrades. I have been living here 3 years and have put lots of money into fixing up this home that was a trashed rental when I bought it. its now ready for a new tenant.

I'm taking serious inquiries at this time as I work out the details of being a landlord. Please contact me with your email and phone number to discuss.

Lease will be for 6 month duration with First and Security required. I'm looking at $1,100 a month at the moment but this may be higher as I have to check my insurance cost increase and property tax increase, so the price quoted is ballpark.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2009, 08:03 AM

2 posts, read 3,225 times
Default Still for rent ?

I am moving to Stuart and wanted to know if this home is still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireyourworld View Post
My house will be available in the next 3 weeks. Pictures will be available soon. Its a 2 bedroom 2 bath with a fully fenced yard, multiple vehicle drive and part of the drive is fenced so can give a trailer and tools or a boat, security. There is a non-attached garage and tool shed. City water. the house is 550 SF on a 7000 SF lot. Multiple pets possible, excellent dog walking area. Close to schools, hospitals, shopping and I95. Close to boat ramps and ocean access (the Manatee Pocket) Washer and dryer included. Newer refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. AC is 4 window units that are very energy efficient. My power costs have never been over $125 monthly in the hottest part of the year, the average is about $80 a month. Ceiling fans in 3 rooms too. Small screened front porch and a private large backyard with garden potential. Mostly tiled with one new carpeted bedroom.

This home would be ideal for 2 roomates sharing expenses as each bedroom has its own bathroom, or for a small family with one child. Or one person. Or someone moving to Florida who needs a temporary place while searching to buy. Possible rent discounts for the handyman type who can continue with my home upgrades. I have been living here 3 years and have put lots of money into fixing up this home that was a trashed rental when I bought it. its now ready for a new tenant.

I'm taking serious inquiries at this time as I work out the details of being a landlord. Please contact me with your email and phone number to discuss.

Lease will be for 6 month duration with First and Security required. I'm looking at $1,100 a month at the moment but this may be higher as I have to check my insurance cost increase and property tax increase, so the price quoted is ballpark.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads