Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2010, 08:03 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,790,208 times

Advertisements

If you have or know of someone who is up for a Trade, please let them know of the following. If you hook me up with the right car that i eventually buy, id be pleased to send you some spending money as a sincere finders fee. Thanks.

I have two Corvettes, so, im interested in trading my 2006 LS2 Corvette Coupe (removable roof panel), only 16840 babied miles, MN6, 1LT pkg, dark blue , with coated headers/3" cats and X into factory mufflers , 160 f. stat, and dynotuned (373 rwhp and 378 rwtq -- same level as a new LS3 motor) . The car has fairly new Michelin PS2 tires to replace the noisy factory runflats --they ran $1300 for the stock-sized set. All synthetic fluids. Meticulously maintained. Car is in pristine condition , never raced, and driven basically on weekends in good weather. Everything works on it . It is an exceptional Luxury Sports Car/ highly refined Corvette. Its retail value according to NADA is $31,000 .

****Here is what im looking for in a very high performing car which will be used as a street car mostly and occassional trips to the Strip ; the following are the NON-NEGOITABLE items which the prospective Trade must have so neither one of us wastes our time and energy . I am very serious and know very well what im looking for, so thank you for understanding :

1. Any model no earlier than a 2002 .
2. Minimum of 600 rwhp / dynoed. More the better but MUST be streetable .
3. N/A , Supercharged or Twin Turbo only. (TT is highly favored). No nitrous please.
4. Can have a full roll bar setup, but the side bars must be removable.
5. Must not be beaten to death and interior must be very presentable . I do not want to have to put money into it due to worn bushings/brakes/shocks/tires/ a-c system or other mechanicals. Everything must work on it . Minor wear on the interior/exterior is acceptable.
6. Cannot have odometer miles over 40,000 -- absolute max.
7. The buildup must have been performed by a highly credible Professional Performance Shop. MUST be well cared for ...not looking to put ANY money into fixups or cosmetic repair .
8. Must have all reciepts pertaining to the buildup .

I live in northern Florida and am willing to travel for a very interesting car. Would like pics/videos/and detailed buildup list ; in return, ill send a very detailed and closeup 12 min. video of mine .

Thanks, David.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads