Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2020, 09:11 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,712,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vunderbar View Post
A heck of a lot better than they view the guy who yanked away heath coverage from tens of thousands of his constituents - while he himself enjoys world-class coverage paid by those very constituents. Slime bucket. Throw the bum out.
How did he “yank” coverage?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2020, 10:35 AM

410 posts, read 451,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by COcheesehead View Post
How did he “yank” coverage?
Google is your friend. My family was among those who lost their insurance so yea, it's personal.

Old 10-15-2020, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Google is your friend. My family was among those who lost their insurance so yea, it's personal.
I didn’t ask google. I asked you.

Old 10-16-2020, 01:02 PM

Quote:
I didn’t ask google. I asked you.
Not here to serve you.

Old 10-16-2020, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Not here to serve you.
Or answer to a legitimate question.
You made an accusation and I asked you to back it up. We all now know the answer. Silence.

Old 10-17-2020, 10:41 AM

Gardner's stance on health care, his voting record and his failure to acknowledge its repercussions, are all matter of public record and a lot of press coverage. That you chose not to familiarize yourself with any of it is your problem, not mine. I would also be silent if you asked me to prove that the Earth is round, for the same reasons.

Old 10-17-2020, 12:37 PM

26,226 posts, read 49,085,600 times
All of which begs the nagging question for me as to WHY does one party want to kill healthcare for 20M+ plus people DURING a pandemic and why does one party insist that insurers be free to not cover pre-existing conditions for ALL of us. Hell, LIFE is a pre-existing condition.

My questions are rhetorical for the most part since I know the reasons (corporate greed) but still, with one party struggling to stay relevant as demographics change why on earth do they try to so hard to alienate the bulk of the population -- another rhetorical question.

Let's stop picking on each other, as a Moderator I like both of you and want you to stay happy campers here who post good stuff.

Thank goodness that in less than 3 weeks all of the silly mailers, campaign emails (I've had OVER 2000 of them) and the execrable TV ads will stop. Then we can all get back to male bonding at the bar over beers and football.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 10-17-2020, 05:20 PM

2,175 posts, read 4,303,754 times
Mike - I've gotten ZERO campaign emails. Maybe you're too free giving out your email address.
I've gotten a few texts asking if I will support (fill in the blank). I reply, "I will support (xxxxxx) if you promise not to text me again." It works!
Postal mailers go right in the recycle bin conveniently located in the mailroom of my vondo building.
And last , but not least, the telephone. Google Voice has been remarkably effective in blocking them. And the few that get through all seem to have 202 as their area code. I simply don't answer, then mark it as spam on the google voice web page and never hear their ring again.

In a few weeks, the only TV ads we'll have to complain about are the pointless pharma ads for biologics so obscure, they have no use for 99.9% of the population.

Old 10-17-2020, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Gardner's stance on health care, his voting record and his failure to acknowledge its repercussions, are all matter of public record and a lot of press coverage. That you chose not to familiarize yourself with any of it is your problem, not mine. I would also be silent if you asked me to prove that the Earth is round, for the same reasons.
YOU made the accusation. I just asked you to back it up and so far, crickets. If you had an answer, I would think you’d offer it up at the drop of a hat. Which, in the end, tells me, you have nothing.
Moving on from this topic.

Last edited by COcheesehead; 10-17-2020 at 09:43 PM..

Old 10-18-2020, 12:30 AM

Quote:
YOU made the accusation. I just asked you to back it up and so far, crickets. If you had an answer, I would think you’d offer it up at the drop of a hat. Which, in the end, tells me, you have nothing.
Moving on from this topic.
Who made an accusation? I stated a fact. That you don't want to believe it or don't know how to look it up yourself isn't my problem. I'm certainly not going to exert any energy on behalf of Corey-agrees-with-trump-100%-of-the-time Gardner beyond voting him out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado