Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 01:55 PM

6 posts, read 21,206 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

Where are the hottest women, and the hottest nightlife spots, between Clinton, CT, and Old Saybrook, CT?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2012, 02:07 PM

21,615 posts, read 31,180,666 times
Between Clinton and Old Saybrook is a storybook-like shoreline with a lot of old money and reserved, preppy, laid-back inhabitants. You won't find the rowdiness (and classless behavior) that you would see near Atlantic City, Ocean City, Virginia Beach and the like. The beaches are surrounded by affluent neighborhoods; not hopping bars with beer coated floors and tattoo parlors or psychic booths. Women are beautiful there. Plain, quiet and have high expectations in a guy.

Going by your requests, I'm not sure that you'd fit in.

Try New Haven, downtown Milford or Providence.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:15 PM

Default Thanks, KidYankee

Thanks, KidYankee,

Yes, You're right; very nice areas here (Clinton, Westbrook, and Old Saybrook), but I just want a little bit, of that "Atlantic City" nightlife, WITHOUT going to Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun, or New Haven - Unfortunately, I probably AM asking, for the impossible! Lol; take it easy, Bryant. (Any further info, that you have in the future, would be great.....).

Old 06-29-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBry View Post
Thanks, KidYankee,

Yes, You're right; very nice areas here (Clinton, Westbrook, and Old Saybrook), but I just want a little bit, of that "Atlantic City" nightlife, WITHOUT going to Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun, or New Haven - Unfortunately, I probably AM asking, for the impossible! Lol; take it easy, Bryant. (Any further info, that you have in the future, would be great.....).
Yes, that doesn't really exist.

You can try "The Pavilion" in Old Lyme. Sometimes they have bands that play - there's also a beach and people pull their boats right up to a mooring. It can be a fun time. Check it out.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:21 PM

Hi KidYankee,

Oh, and you're right (reading your message, a little closer..) - I don't like tattoo parlors, psychic booths, and crude, vulgar girls, either! Lol! There are some beautiful girls/women, around here; I just wish, that there was a big, public park somewhere, where it is pretty easy to meet really cool, nice laidback girls, versus meeting some terrible, greedy, smelly (bad-breath, AND heavy smokers! UGHHH!) girls, at Foxwoods, in that lousy, evil, superficial environment!

Old 06-29-2012, 02:23 PM

Thanks again, KidYankee; I am logging off, in a minute - have a good 4th of July week.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:31 PM

21,722 posts, read 28,048,669 times
Yes, The Pavillion/Lenny's on the Beach is the most nightlife you'll find. Check it out, it might be what you're looking for. A couple spots in New London but not much. You have to go to New Haven or Providence for what you want (or downtown Milford - but that is further than New Haven).

Old 07-07-2012, 10:09 PM

71 posts, read 179,531 times
You must be joking... ha... you will be lucky if you find any hot women and/or happening nightlife between Clinton and Old Saybrook. Nice towns but not for that...

Old 07-08-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prwdmd View Post
You must be joking... ha... you will be lucky if you find any hot women and/or happening nightlife between Clinton and Old Saybrook. Nice towns but not for that...
Just because the women in these stretch of towns would prefer a glass of wine over a Miller Lite being spilled all over their tube tops doesn't mean they aren't "hot". Class is beauty.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:24 PM

71 posts, read 179,531 times
Where did that come from? Who said anything about beer drinking vs wine drinking ladies? How did you come to the conclusion that I am only referring to crude women? One can make this judgement on any type of woman... it has nothing to do with their perceived social status.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut