Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2014, 04:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,191,116 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Thursday

Busy morning ahead have to stop at the cardiologist and pick up the new cholesterol med they wantme to try. They are giving me a month supply sample so we can see if it doesn't cause the muscle pain the other one did, then a stop at the post office and home depot then home to write this weeks checks and maybe do the exercise bike
I have been fighting an infection the last few days so feeling a little punky
lets just say I have been drinking a lot of cranberry juice while waiting for the meds to kick in

Frost out there this morning must not of gotten wind

whats on your agenda for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2014, 09:39 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,572,459 times
So, are the grapefruit all picked? I imagine the frost would do them in otherwise.

Went to speech therapy/oral therapy and told my therapist what the ENT suggested, it's called VitaStim. And she said she could do that, she's trained or whatever, and there was one of the machines right there in the room. She must have used it for someone else before me. So, I could have gotten this therapy from her, instead of at the opposite end of the hospital complex, BUT she said she didn't think it would help me. She said she'd call the ENT and tell him her opinion. I ate a half a banana while I was there. She has me eat stuff to check my swallowing. A half a banana! That's huge for me! Didn't even take me the whole 45 minutes.

Bone-chilling cold here again. This is one sick winter so far, and it's only 1/3 into it.

Anyway, enjoy your day. At least it's sunny here!

Old 01-23-2014, 05:27 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,311,258 times
Just went thru a similar situation, Karla. Let's just say that the one-day cure from the pharmacy worked. My infection wasn't the cranberry juice type, but was more of the yeast variety. Somehow, I wasn't surprised that MOe's isn't on your favorites list.

Connie, congrats on the 'nanner.

SInce I was so cold yesterday, I didn't walk this a.m. because the temp was below 40 (39). I just don't deal well w/the cooler temps any more.

Old 01-24-2014, 06:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,191,116 times
Connie nope there are still tons on the tree
It hasn't been a hard freeze so they are still ok
IMO the cold brings out the sweetness

Woohoo on the banana!! that is not a easy slid right down food

It is one of those things where the more you swallow it works and stretches the muscles ?

Old 01-24-2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwaK View Post
Connie nope there are still tons on the tree
It hasn't been a hard freeze so they are still ok
IMO the cold brings out the sweetness

Woohoo on the banana!! that is not a easy slid right down food

It is one of those things where the more you swallow it works and stretches the muscles ?
I am not sure if that's the case or not.

Old 01-24-2014, 06:02 PM

209 posts, read 467,655 times
Warm up x 10 min, upper body mobility routine x 10 min, 3 sets fit ball 360's with push up, 3 sets fit ball roll outs with push up, 3 sets db renegade rows, 1 set floor drag *, Low rep/high weight bench press, overhead push press, standing curls, t-bar rows, lat puts, assisted pull ups. Got my tennies on cause the gym manager kicked me out for wearin boots.

*Floor drag: Get into a push up position with a towel under your hands and feet and drag yourself across the floor like a caterpillar.

Old 01-24-2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solovino1 View Post
*Floor drag: Get into a push up position with a towel under your hands and feet and drag yourself across the floor like a caterpillar.
So, you jump your hands forward then drag your feet forward? Your rear goes up in the air? Do you need the towel under your feet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals