Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2014, 04:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,178,752 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Monday
Happy February !!

I have to be at the accountants at 10 so this will be short because I still have a few things to do on the tax stuff before I get there

After that I have a bank stop
then home to close out last week.

I will also begin my search for a carpet cleaning co.
With the livingroom cleared out it is the perfect time

Exercise room this afternoon

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2014, 10:36 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,565,948 times
Gearing up for another winter storm. They're predicting 6-10 inches from Tues. night til noon Wed. Is there any room left in Florida?

I have a bunch of things to do today, if I could just get energized somehow. Coffee isn't cutting it. Neither is music, so far.

Hope you all have a good day.

Old 02-03-2014, 06:23 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,303,182 times
There's always room for you here, Connie.

Did my hour with Diana this a.m. About 80 folks from Pine Lakes went to a dinner theatre on Saturday. Diana sat at our table and saw what I ate. This morning, she reminded me very often of every bite I took, especially of the Boston Cream Pie! Needless tosay, I paid for every single bite.

Am having some foot issues; have an appt. w/ the doctor on Wednesday.

Old 02-03-2014, 08:13 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,237,421 times
Evening ladies.

I did my seven minute thingy tonight, and chased Gracie around for about an hour, man she has some built up energy!

Trying to get everything wrapped up for the move. I am trying to get our cable/internet cheaper but dang we only have Comcast to choose from, and they are not cheap!

Having some problems getting the property manager here to talk to us, it seems that we are mistaken about prorated rent for February (at least that is what his office gal told me Saturday), I have read and re-read the lease and I think we should be able to prorate it but the darn property manager will not return my calls (and I have not paid rent yet either). I turned it over to Bob, he is going to call corporate tomorrow. I CAN NOT WAIT to move!

That's it. Connie we have rain here but no snow, your welcome here too!

Seems like it was just a few months ago that you were doing taxes Karla, time is getting away from us

Pattie what is wrong with the foot?

Gotta get.

Old 02-03-2014, 08:23 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,242,342 times
Im still trying to recover from a stomach illness and possibly depression so I just did a bit of time on Kinect Adventures and been resting for most of the day its cold and snowy here

Old 02-04-2014, 06:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,178,752 times
Connie come on down lots of room here
Sandy when is the move date ?

Pattie lol you need to either 1. don't ever go to eat with the trainer 2. remind her she is off duty. I chuckle because the same thing happened to me a few years ago I got "busted my my spin class instructor while eating pizza

Amber hope your feeling better felling yucky while the weather is yucky somehow compounds the yucky

I got everything done yesterday !!!

Old 02-05-2014, 03:10 PM

209 posts, read 467,324 times
12 rounds of man makers, or woman makers, or widow makers, or widower makers, or (my favorite) people makers...uh no that's sex isn't it. Anyway 12 rounds, 30 seconds on 29 seconds rest. Looks like this...

Reebok CrossFit ONE Movement Demo "Man Maker" - YouTube

Old 02-05-2014, 04:07 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,565,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solovino1 View Post
12 rounds of man makers, or woman makers, or widow makers, or widower makers, or (my favorite) people makers...uh no that's sex isn't it. Anyway 12 rounds, 30 seconds on 29 seconds rest. Looks like this...

Reebok CrossFit ONE Movement Demo "Man Maker" - YouTube
I see. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals