Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2014, 04:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,191,116 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Thursday wow it is Thursday already

Today is check day then a few errands with a stop at the post office
I also need to stop at the eyeglass place to get them to tweak the one new pair

Exercise room will be this afternoon

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2014, 07:20 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,311,258 times
Good morning.

Thanks for the good wishes for Bandit. He's healing, little by little. Now I"m getting nervous over the test results.

We'll be headed to the podiatrist in a bit, then over to see if we can get some info on a new homeowner's insurance co.

Sandy, I'm so excited for you. I'm glad you're finally getting out of that place.

Take care.

Old 02-13-2014, 09:12 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,572,459 times
Getting ready to get ready to go in for my CAT scan. Took all my prednisones, just have to take a couple diphenhydramines (generic benadryl) an hour before. That's so I dont have an allergic reaction to the CAT scan dye they put in the IV. I can't have anything to eat or drink for 4 hours before. This is BAD news for someone with virtually no salivary glands anymore.

Is this a good deal? I thought it was. For 100 of the generic benadryl, it cost $3.69. I got it at the little pharmacy at the hospital.

Anyway, I also have to call Kohl's back. There's some problem with me getting into my account, and I'm paperless, so it's either pay on line or at the store. Talked to some doooooofus last night-man this dude sounded weird. Kept saying some strange expression so much I almost told him, stop saying that! But sounded borderline automated at times...some kind of automaton? ha. Wrote to them, too, and they politely told me how to do all the things that i don't need any help with. Oh joy.

Oh a happier note-it's 23 degrees here. I know! Already!! Anyway, gotta scoot. I've felt a little weak since last night. Could be the prednisone? Have to read the side effects---or maybe I won't. I'm nervous enough already.

Hope Bandit's doing better today.

Have fun finishing up packing, Sandy. Boy, if you'd only known, you could have left most of your stuff packed up!

Old 02-13-2014, 05:00 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,240,612 times
A lot of it is still packed Connie, we had both bedroom closets filled with bins and the downstairs bathroom turned into a storage area. Almost done, did not get to packing last night, I had too many problems trying to finish the lease. The signature page never came up, the payment page showed the deposit owed that I already paid, and Bob's lease new password would not work. I finally gave up and went into the office today, finished mine and paid our first prorated rent and then showed her that Bob's new password would not work (why oh why do people think just because we are not in our 20's that we can't work computers?). They are all really nice and getting ready for the complex valentine party which is tonight, tried to talk me into coming and I gracefully said I have to pack! YES we are excited!

I'm going to be offline after tonight. So I will probably see you all either Sunday or Monday.

Take care! Bye.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post

I'm going to be offline after tonight. So I will probably see you all either Sunday or Monday.

Take care! Bye.
Okay, Sandy. Thanks for letting us know.

Good luck, happy moving! Hope the weather is cooperative for you.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:57 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,240,612 times
Nothing will matter Connie, predicting rain/snow mix tomorrow morning but we are not getting the truck until noon so we should be okay. Next week, 60's

Old 02-13-2014, 06:02 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,311,258 times
Hi, ladies. See you on the flip side, Sandy.

Bandit continues to heal, but still has "issues".

The dr. told me I have a neuroma, which is a swollen nerve between the bones in the foot. It swells up and the bones push against it, that's why it feels like there's a sponge in my foot. He says he can probably "fix" it easily, so I got my first cortisone shot today. Feels better tonight, TG. Let's hope it continues. I told him I miss my walks and he said I can start walking again, build up slowly. As long as I wear my good sneakers.

Connie, how'd you do?

Old 02-13-2014, 06:34 PM

I did fine. Did a ton of walking there! Sheesh, they tell you to come in one place and then send you on your way following arrows taped to the floor, to God knows where, where they do all the MRIs, PETs, CATs.

Monday I have a follow up, which I am assuming will be about this.

Old 02-14-2014, 04:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,191,116 times
You all had a busy day
Connie "100 of the generic benadryl, it cost $3.69" is a great deal I think I paid that much for 20

Sandy woo hoo can't wait t hear form you from the new place

Pattie how did that cortisone shot go . Weird thing is it is almost instant relief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals