Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2014, 07:16 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,240,612 times

Advertisements

Good morning!

This morning Gracie and I walked some of the bike trail that is here, we only did a mile (or a mile and half) can't find my pedometer. It is pretty and I guess one can ride, walk all the way into Nashville proper. We already have buds coming out on the trees, not sure what will happen when the cooler temps come this coming week. Hey, we have another beautiful day today so I won't worry about 30's.

I think when I go up to MI next month I am flying. I was going to drive and take Gracie but Bob does not want me driving by myself, so I looked up flights today and they are pretty cheap. I will have to find someone to puppy sit Gracie while Bob is working tho, probably just from 5-9, she is sleeping at 9ish and will wake up for an outside visit once Bob gets home. Makes more sense, and she is doing so good house trained that I hate to take her to t's house and those dogs pee all over the carpeting. I am afraid that it would undo everything we have worked on with her.

That's it, I have to find the mail box today, finish unpacking and organize the bedroom. Bob has to hang curtains.

Bob has been visiting the hot tub here and loves it, he said the jets are strong and really work on his back. I think I best get a chiropractor for him!

Gotta get, laundry needs finishing.

Have a wonderful day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 08:33 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,572,459 times
Is Gracie getting pretty big? Can she do the walk with you, or do you have to carry her partway still?

Didn't do much today. Did do a little working out. Very short, walking and doing some hammer curls, bicep curls, bicep curls into shoulder presses and a few lateral raises while walking/marching...walking. Better than nothing, better than sitting on the couch.

Hope you all had a good day.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:38 PM

Yes Connie, she has more energy than I can handle. I will have to get a newer picture of her up, she is growing but I don't think she will be big like a lab. The only time I have to carry her is to the car or if someone/something interesting is outside and she does not want to come in!

Old 02-24-2014, 06:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,191,116 times
Morning ladies
yesterday was organization day. We went through may boxes of "stuff" that we stashed in the guestroom some from the carpet cleaning some from lol who knows

We also moved around some pictures

Connie those exercise are very similar to the ones you did before the chemo & radiation they say your muscles have great "memory" ad if you have worked out then stop for a bit when you start back up it is easier than if you never worked out .

Sandy would love to see new pictures of Gracie

I bet they are so excited for your upcoming trip

Old 02-24-2014, 06:27 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,311,258 times
When's your trip, Sandy?

Old 02-25-2014, 07:56 PM

Next month the 18th - 24th.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals