Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2014, 05:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Monday !!!!

I am going to take the 4-runner over to the wholesale nursery and load up bags of pinebark mulch
I am just going to fit as many as I can. What ever I don't use in the front I can take to the back to freshen up the beds back there. once the mulch is down in the new soil bed I can start planting. I found it is easier to move the mulch and put the plant in then try and mulch around. I am just putting in a few spreading ground cover plants (turnera). This one I am keeping low key because the big bed right next to it is very full and flowery. Though I do have quite a few boxes of bulbs I could put in that will give me a nice display next spring hmmmm
Yay more nature exercise.

Heading to the accountant after the mulch run

I can't close out last week because I cant get into the system. it started last night so I have no idea and the computer guys need to get out there.

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2014, 01:59 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Finally got my grasses. I'll write more about it later. I'm a little (lot) nervous about the CAT scan tomorrow, just because I have to do the other meds and drink the stuff at all these certain times. Makes me a little frazzled.

Did the D/A walking with weights one today. Whew!

Have a great day all.

Old 06-09-2014, 05:26 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Hugs Connie!

Gracie and I walked about a mile and I have finished DA tonight too. Time for my salad I made for dinner. Gracie is in time out for barking, lol time out is having to wear her citronella collar.

Had a good weekend we worked a little and relaxed a lot. Weather is kinda funky with sun and rain all within a few hours and back and forth, I guess we really need the rain though.

Have a good one and prayers will be with you tonight and tomorrow Connie.

Old 06-10-2014, 06:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Connie sending good thoughts and hugs with you today I am not sure what time your test is.

I managed to get 18 bags in the 4 runner but remember these are 3 cu ft not the 2 you buy at the big box stores.

I didn't get to put it down because I spent the day working on the computer problem at the store our computer folks were in Austin so it was phone to phone to store then getting the dsl people involve because it was something to do with the modem so we bypassed the router plugged everything into the modem which meant I lost the cameras but we yes we,not the computer guys, rebuilt the "ports" with the camera folks so the cameras could see into the modem lets just say it was a nightmare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals