Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2014, 08:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,196,870 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Wednesday !!

Busy morning already
I got the whole house vacuumed & dusted sheets in the wash

The groomer is here now. When she retired from the grooming place she kept a few clients and comes to the house to groom the dogs.
It really works out well for us because ours do not like to go in the car probably because the only time they are in the car is to the vet or groomer. I need to start taking them for rides

Not a lot to do work wise because Wednesday is normally school day

I am going to hit the exercise room before I shower to go to Costco

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2014, 10:57 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,575,546 times
I have a dr appt at 1:45 with radiation oncology, then an appt for chemo counseling.

What a coincidence about the groomer. We need to get our little cupcake bathed and shaved pretty quick here, too. It's such a trauma for her, but it's like she's a whole different cat afterward. She looks so different!

Anyway, I am gettng ready and might not get to do a workout today. Did also do a mega-walk around Walmart yesterday, then also we went to Menard's and walked all over there, too. Looked at some latice to redo our decrepit trellis. Gotta go

Old 06-25-2014, 05:04 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,242,287 times
Hey there!

Connie you are correct, it is like dinner time for Bob when he gets home he does not take a lunch at work so he is hungry when he gets home.

Karla the boys look soooo cute, it is cuteness overload!

No walk tonight she went out potty and came right back to our door. I'll see if towards dusk she wants to head out. Me, I did the 4 minute quicky tonight. Just ready to veg out for a bit!

Old 06-26-2014, 05:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,196,870 times
Morning ladies
Whew we got a drencher of a rain last night around 6:30 lots of "big booms"
I got a call from hiroko around 9 (she had been out of town at her sons for the week) her freezer and phone wasn't working they had no power. Hubby and I went over there we knew what the problem was she has her house power washed and when they did the front porch they popped the gfi and the freezer is on that line (happened to us a few years ago)

Well you could smell the stuff that was in the freezer there was fish and chicken. Told her about 4 times you have to throw it out you can not save any of it. Because she felt some and said I think this is good. I will be monitoring the freezer to make sure it gets thrown out.

Connie we have walking groups at quite a few of the larger stores here. especially the mall

Sandy the kids says thanks but Lola says hey it's not so short that I look like a boy dog is it ?

Old 06-26-2014, 09:18 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,575,546 times
Someone should be held responsible for that freezer situation. Sounds like a careless mistake, and that food was valuable.

Oh, I wasn't at Walmart to walk, I just had a very diverse shopping list, from eggs to emergency flares [for the boat]. Did I mention mh met me there after his dentist appt. and we checked out in the garden center--thank God! Because...duh...we forgot a bag, left it there somehow. It was, of course, the one with the flares in it--the most expensive thing I got. Went back and got it last night.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:16 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,242,287 times
Lol, Karla tell Lola she looks beautiful, Aunt Sandy just gets forgetful on certain days! PS I did know they were boy and girl!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals