Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 09:50 AM

179 posts, read 785,256 times

Advertisements

Can anyone join the exercise group? I hope so because I got a lot of weight to lose and think if I was accountable, I would be better at staying on track. Today, I did mostly floor exercises, leg lifts and crunches. Is there a specific group goal? Please let me know as I need all of the help that I can get. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2007, 10:14 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,118,073 times
Welcome jersey2nm!! It's fun!!

I walked my little dog today for a good 20 minutes. The rain finally let up so we could enjoy it.

Old 05-27-2007, 10:34 AM

1,394 posts, read 4,176,816 times
Great job nomoresnow!!!! I will be getting a different type of excerise today, packing for the trip, getting the doggies ready to go today, cleaning up my house so the realtor can show it while we are away.
Packing up the PT Cruiser, and trying to get to bed early so that I can be up and on the road by 3:00am, so wish me luck and I will post in once I get back to let you know of all the details. For the ones just joining, I am on my way west to find my new home, and a new life. Take care all, I would love to see me get over the 600 mark before I leave so how about it????
Have a great week and I will see you all when I return. By the way, I will be getting my excersise in everyday, since I will be house hunting, make sure you hit me with the gold stars while I am away.

Old 05-27-2007, 10:53 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,652,133 times
Okay...Haven't done much today...Walked my walk (70 minutes), and it was so warm I wished I had stayed home (68 F) Actually, it was really hot, we've had 50 F at the most for some weeks now.
Walked, and then I have done nothing today but to sit on my chair and read Chemistry. Well, maybe a few swear words then, but that's really it...
Need to mown the lawn, but that's a job for tomorrow... (Perhaps you want to come over, Karla, and do something with my poor excuse for a garden...?)
Have a great day everybody!

Old 05-27-2007, 11:12 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,565,948 times
Oh mymymy, I am doing mine as i watch the beginning of the indy 500, should get my heart a-pumpin a bit harder! Have a good day, folks.

Old 05-27-2007, 11:27 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,303,182 times
Yorkie, I tried to be the one to put you over 600, but I need to spread it around first. :-((

Jersey, you're in! No specific goals, just a will to get healthier with support from good people. Keep it up!

Old 05-27-2007, 11:29 AM

942 posts, read 2,588,039 times
welcome jersey2nm !!! Your going to love it here!!!

Yorkie, good luck and be careful driving.

As for me, I pulled out all the weeds in the back yard. Took me about two hours!!

Thanks to Karla giving me a conscience about my yard I had to get out there. I'm also going to start my weight and the side thingies. Will walk Casper when night falls...cant go to the park on weekend with him or I'll get booted out. No Fair!!! Dogs need walks too.

NMS you did a great job yesterday!!!!

Going over to moms in the afternoon for dinner so I dont have to cook.

Old 05-27-2007, 11:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,178,752 times
wow busy morning on the exercise thread great job everyone !!!!

jersey2nm - of course you can join us as a former "jersey girl" I say "welcome aboard where are the bagels" rofl
When you post your exercise you get "gold stars" (otherwise know as rep points) and I give lots of them

Sweden - lol send me a ticket and I will come over and not only mow your lawn but help you do your gardens

Yorkie mom - I sent you over 600 . have a great trip

lol cassy I have to mention them everyonce in awhile, though they are out in the big freezer so by the time I go out there I have forgotten so they stay there instead of my hips

tet tea - when are you being "cut off" from us? I wish we had 1/4 of the rain you get I was out hand watering the crunchy areas

everyone else good job lol if I keep listing everyone this thread will go on forever.

ok everyone is "starred " to this point.

ooooo I went and bought 2 pink varigated lemon trees today and a couple annuals (like I need more plants)

the lemon trees are little 1 & 3 gal so they are in pots on the patio good thing because there is no room in the garden , they have lemons and blossoms already.
ok after 3 hours out in the garden I better go shower lol even the dogs won't come near me

karla

Old 05-27-2007, 12:25 PM

292 posts, read 995,519 times
Default I'm on Board

I road my bicycle 8 miles in 35 minutes That would 8 miles through the hills of Cinciinnati. Did some Hatha Yoga. I'm going to do some laundry. Does laundry count as execrsice?

Old 05-27-2007, 12:28 PM

942 posts, read 2,588,039 times
Smile Thanks all

Hey I just wanted to add to all you guys THANK YOU for getting me motivated and holding me accountable. At times I feel like I dont want to do ANYTHING. These are are the times I say to myself if I dont the girls would wonder what the heck happened to me. So again to ALL of you thank you and I have to give a special thanks to:

NoMoreSnow
Fuzzymystic
Roma
Foma
Karla
Yorkie

for always tooting my horn and making me go that extra mile !!!

But honestly thanks to ALL!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals