Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 06:48 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,401,966 times

Advertisements

LOL! Sweden that's hilarious!

It's kinda weird to see dotted lines on the EDGE of the road. I'm use to seeing SOLID lines on the edge of the roads. To me dotted lines means passing area, however, if I were to pass on the right... Chances are I'd be regretting that one unless I had an ATV.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2007, 06:52 PM

1,226 posts, read 3,650,628 times
Oh, and you have to see my wonderful new cat! (Who's currently sleeping on my bed...Hm, I wonder if she'll give me some space later...)

Guys/gals, meet...Sara!

Thanks y'all for the tips, we finally settled for Sara. And she listens to it, so we're pretty happy about the choice
Oh, and nms, my aunt's dog is named Rufus (I call him Rufs, much easier that way...)

Oh, and "the Ronz"...Good work! See, much better than any gold stars, right?

Old 06-02-2007, 06:54 PM

1,226 posts, read 3,650,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
LOL! Sweden that's hilarious!

It's kinda weird to see dotted lines on the EDGE of the road. I'm use to seeing SOLID lines on the edge of the roads. To me dotted lines means passing area, however, if I were to pass on the right... Chances are I'd be regretting that one unless I had an ATV.
Allright, if you ever go to Sweden, NEVER try to pass on the right...Some ditches can be pretty steep...
Hm, Americans laughing at us...How rude!

Old 06-02-2007, 06:57 PM

LOL! The Ronz! Man do I feel like Fonzie now! =P But thanks, with the new rep system, it's going to be a pain to try and give out stars to everyone here. And with more people joining up it might take 2 days to get to everyone in just one thread! Haha!

Now I never said I was laughing at you! Just whatcha said is all!

I'll put Sweden on my things to do list.... As in the Country people... Geeze dirty minds of people these days. =P

Old 06-02-2007, 07:01 PM

1,703 posts, read 5,149,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
Thanks! I'm gonna check out the job market and see what a computer person could do down there.
You'll love San Diego Ronz!!! It's a great place. Be prepared to pay the big bucks though if you move there. My husband checked out the tech market once (cause he's in programming and absolutely loves! San Diego) I don't think you'd have any trouble whatsoever!
When you're there you should check out Mt. Solidad. Awesome view!! Another great spot is Balboa Park.
Have Fun!!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreameyes View Post
You'll love San Diego Ronz!!! It's a great place. Be prepared to pay the big bucks though if you move there. My husband checked out the tech market once (cause he's in programming and absolutely loves! San Diego) I don't think you'd have any trouble whatsoever!
When you're there you should check out Mt. Solidad. Awesome view!! Another great spot is Balboa Park.
Have Fun!!!!
I'm going to school for the Networking/Repairing aspect of computing. I also have a cert in web design. I wouldn't mind doing some of the programming aspects either! I like them video games! LOL!

I know it's expensive, but there is so much to do! And the beach is so stinking close! And mission bay! *drools* GOSH! I might not come home when I leave! LOL!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions!

P.s
I'd leave you a nice big rep point for that, but I've given out too many trying to give stars here! DRAT! The rep system makes me sad now! =(

Old 06-02-2007, 07:31 PM

986 posts, read 2,811,627 times
Hi all, I am getting here late as usual. I was at a fitness workshop in atlantic city all day to day. I am tired!! I love reading all your posts. You are all to funny. Glad you got some rain in Florida!! Rance and Sweden love the pictures! Oh and the kitty is just so cute!!

Old 06-02-2007, 08:10 PM

3,109 posts, read 10,860,051 times
Me too. But late is better than never. And coming and posting that I actually did something for my own fitness is good. Kids had a soccer tournament today, and between matches I played with them "playing defense" for over an hour. Now everything hurts, but at least it was a good workout for my old bones.

Old 06-03-2007, 03:54 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,165,129 times
good turnout yesterday everyone

here are your stars **********

ok rance I have to ask whats buried in those mounds in the garden

sweden what a cute kitty sara fits

well I need to go start todays thread
see you all in a bit

karla

Old 06-03-2007, 06:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,294,332 times
I have to admit Sara suits her.

Hey, Ronzou...sounds like Sweden might be a bit sweet on you! Maybe you should go over there with Rance when he makes his trip!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals