Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 03:07 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,722,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
My exercise is done! I'm trying to stick with it this week.

wonder if Hoosier got that machine together
Well sort of, but now I can't turn it off! It's all put together but the pedals move and hit the legs...thus no circular motion. I think I have to move the legs to the other side...I hope. I'm a bit frustrated at this point. I was on my pain meds last night doing it...fortunately nobody got hurt.

and I broke down and had some peanut M&Ms. The first one was phenomenal...but the rest were just "eh" whatever. That's a good thing since M&Ms are my downfall, but now I'm regretting them and better sign off! trust me, you do not want to be here right now! Skunk alert!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2007, 03:07 PM

Hey, where are my gold stars for my workout??

Old 06-05-2007, 03:11 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,375,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Robyn so sorry to hear about the health problems, I don't remember did they try a cardiac stress test on you yet? My prayers are to you and just remember, better to face the health problem face on.

Curves done and what is left of my lunch hour, actually extended lunch hour, is going to be spent surfing the forum.

LOL Karla you should see my hair! It is hot and humid here and I looked okay before leaving for curves, but now....

Everyone have a good day.
I had stress thallium back in december..negative... Now I am sceduled for a HIDA and Upper Endoscopy... they are gonna love me at work, I guess they'll have to get over it...

Old 06-05-2007, 03:12 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,396,652 times
Okay did my usual exercises.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:20 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,104,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
Hoosier, I just starred ya!!!

Karla, All those dogs are sooooo cute!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 04:19 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Quote:
hoos with the new system I have to do lots of spreading and when I tried it said "yeah right go away" so I am "starless" ATM

sorry

fuzzy the white dog is Lola
ok learned that scout really knows what "walk" means when I asked hubby of he wanted to go for a walk scout got all excited and started barkign which got Lola barking then here comes the greyhounds
so we will be spelling that word

great job today everyone

I will check in later

karla

Old 06-05-2007, 04:20 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Karla your babies are beautiful! I love happy dogs, they have such personality and it show's in the eyes.

Hang in there Robyn, too bad if work does not like you for dr appointments!! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Hoosier I tried to star you but I have to spread my love around. Every chance I get I try to help Karla out.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
hoos with the new system I have to do lots of spreading and when I tried it said "yeah right go away" so I am "starless" ATM

sorry

karla
But, but you're the Queen! What is our queen without her stars??? I will travel to the land of the mods and talk to the Great and Mighty Administrator. I will demand that he (or she) give our queen the right to more stars!! Is anyone with me? Ronzu? Roma? Who is with me?

Old 06-05-2007, 04:45 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,396,652 times
Quote:
But, but you're the Queen! What is our queen without her stars??? I will travel to the land of the mods and talk to the Great and Mighty Administrator. I will demand that he (or she) give our queen the right to more stars!! Is anyone with me? Ronzu? Roma? Who is with me?
You'll have to go by yourself bud. I'm just a pion lol.

I don't like the new rep system either, so I just stopped giving it all together besides the occasional here and there.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:55 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,104,503 times
I'm with ya Hoosier_guy!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals