Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 05:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times

Advertisements

I have no idea why that song popped into my head this morning as I was starting to write todays thread

Good morning everyone.

Todays plan is to head over to the school garden and do some weeding then come home and mow my backyard.
So I figure that will cover upper and lower body workout.

The front lawn looks so good after I mowed I keep going out to look at it, now if I could just get the edging down

Heads up tomorrow is going to be everyones favorite "Eat anything you want day"

So who will we hear from first

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2007, 07:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
Good morning and happy Saturday!

Passed on walking this a.m. - hubby had to walk himself! LOL I was awake half the night and thought I'd catch a few more zzz's while he was out of the house, but our male cat decided I needed kisses and a clean face. So much for snoozing.

Made a dump run, have one load of laundry on the line, one more in the machine, picked up the mess in the kitchen (it's been nice not having to have everything sparkling 24/7!), and just stopped in to see who's out and about.

TIme to get back to the housework. Ick!

Have a great day, everybody.

Old 06-16-2007, 08:25 AM

1,569 posts, read 3,405,800 times
Volunteering today at Super Saturday, a community event. Not sure how much exercise serving wine and pizza will be But I'll be on my feet moving around at least instead of reading my mystery or what I really should be doing--packing for my trip. Awww...bad day for anything I can eat day - I'll be in airports all day. see you when I get back.

Old 06-16-2007, 08:25 AM

986 posts, read 2,810,429 times
nomoresnow..I am doing the same thing "cleaning"!! My mom-in-law is coming in a few days for my daughters dance recital. It is 10:22 am and I have washed all my windows and I am on my second load of wash. I still have so much to do, but decided to take a coffee break and see what all of you are up to. have not been here for a while. I have been working out I promise!!!
Hi Karla!! Have a great weekend! Oh and Happy Fathers day!!!

Old 06-16-2007, 08:27 AM

1,569 posts, read 3,405,800 times
Wow - just noticed I have two little green bars instead of one. I just opened my settings and found all these comments. Still figuring out this forum--usually caught up in reading and not noticing that rep thing. Nice. Thanks all. Have a good week.

Old 06-16-2007, 09:03 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,109,414 times
Good morning!!

Walked little Chloe this morning.
Another storm is headed our way. The weather man on TV said the bullseye will be over Granbury. LOL. I live in Granbury. Not what I wanted to hear "the bullseye" over us.
Sounds like some of you guys have great plans for today. Have fun!
I have cleaning and laundry to do today too.
Karla, I would love to see pictures of your garden. It sounds like you take excellent care of your property and you do it yourself. Wonderful.

Have a great day everyone!

Old 06-16-2007, 09:49 AM

5,774 posts, read 11,412,414 times
Went out for a 6 or 7 mile run this morning on the local trails. Got started before 7 am in order to make it to my hilltop halfway point before the sun started to heat things up too much. As usual in June, the fog rolled in from the ocean last night to cool things down to the low 60s, so it was pretty nice. Here's a pic of what some of the trails look like.

Old 06-16-2007, 11:49 AM

292 posts, read 994,493 times
Did some yoga and pilates this morning. I'm supposed to be inside all day today and tomorrow doing inside stuff, but the sunshine is calling my name. How tortuous that is! I may have to put aside the indoor stuff for another day.

I'm going to the store in anticipation of tomorrow's exercise thread. Filet Mignon for breakfast mmmm.

Old 06-16-2007, 12:51 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,548,848 times
Well, my body is constantly reminding me that I can't eat anything I want, ...oh well it's a nice thought though. Did my belly flab exercises, now I have to put something in it. Have a fun day, if you can.

Old 06-16-2007, 01:20 PM

36,454 posts, read 16,059,117 times
Good afternoon everyone,
OMG Karla, Disco, today??? Now I will probably have that song in my head. I walked 3 miles today. Guess what? My Dad is walking!! He is healthy for 78 and staying very busy since my Mom died but I think the walking will help. He works hard outside, splitting wood and stuff. So maybe we will motivate each other. I was over there this morning, well about noon and said should I walk now, he said YES, it will be hotter later. So I did and it was like a steam bath..

Happy happy Saturday!!

Terry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals