Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2022, 05:34 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times

Advertisements

Here in the northeast, we were pretty lucky ( still so) regarding minimal snow this season but the cold that started a few weeks ago is just out of control!! I really miss walking. I can get to the gym I guess but I have gotten spoiled to only doing outside walking. This cold is just too much. It's supposed to break for us around Wednesday/Thursday even going up to the high 40's and then next weekend cold again but not like this single digit craziness.

Old 01-30-2022, 07:09 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Camper and Mayvenne, I'm sick of the cold too. I feel bad about saying that because I know it's not nearly so cold here as it is where you are, Mayvenne. But as I get older, my blood and my skin get thinner and I feel the cold so much more. When I was young and lived in Denver, I never wore a coat, just a sweater in even the coldest winters there.

Life is still keeping me too busy to be on the computer much, but I do miss you guys and think about you so often.

Old 01-31-2022, 01:00 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Hey hey!!!!
It was nice to see both of you post.

Maycenne, Normally I am a cold weather person . Love sitting by the campfires and cuddling with blankets and the dogs but here lately... guess old age has set in.

TFW, I hope what ever in life that keeps you so busy is all good.

Old 01-31-2022, 01:08 PM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Yes hope it's good stuff keeping you busy. When I say we are in the northeast, we are but really almost mid Atlantic so definitely not as bad as New England! I think we got a bit less than 6 inches of snow and it's been cleared away. Very sunny, and no wind, but so so so freaking cold.

Old 02-03-2022, 02:48 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Thanks, Camper and Mayvenne. I wish I could say that my life is busy because of good stuff but that wouldnt be true. I'm having some health issues that the docs havent been able to identify yet. They want to do so much testing and I'm reluctant to submit to more hospitalization right now because of CoVid.

Old 02-04-2022, 07:00 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
TFW, I'm so sorry to hear your not well. Please know that I am here if you want to talk and know that you are always in my thought. I fully understand not wanting to spend any more time in the hospital right now that you must. I need to go for a procedure too an keep putting it and haye been putting it off.

Did I tell ya'll I got braces?!! At my age too!! I get a new set about every two weeks , It's not to bad but you have to take them out before eating anything. There goes the fingernails! Ha!! Only 11 more months to go!!

We lost power again yesterday for about 4 hours. Playing camping is fun but I do like my heat. The temps have been hovering around 24 all night. Should warm up this weekend but for now most of the city is closed

Next time I'll tell ya'll about my air fryers experience!. That should keep you on pins and needles!!!

I miss everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff