Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 11:20 AM

52 posts, read 603,226 times

Advertisements

I have been a Costco's member since last Oct., but never received coupons from them. How to get them? Any ideas?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2008, 11:29 AM

932 posts, read 1,273,599 times
im not sure, but are you registered on their website? They might send email promotions to members...?

You could also call their customer service # and ask. If you're nice, maybe they will send you a bunch!

Old 03-13-2008, 11:54 AM

217 posts, read 1,117,634 times
I think you can get them through their website...

Old 03-13-2008, 01:48 PM

621 posts, read 3,206,283 times
Has your address changed?? Or they may not have an address at all for you, for some reason. Also, you can get them at the CS desk. They have them there. Also, I'm sure you can check online for the coupons or maybe request a coupon book.

Old 03-14-2008, 01:18 AM
dru

31 posts, read 288,424 times
Their coupons are really coupon "books" (pretty thick, 80+ coupons in the "$XXX Savings" book and 40+ in the "Wallet") so it's not something that they e-mail to you or an image that you can download and print. From what I've seen, the e-mailed special offers that you sign up for on Costco.com aren't the same as what's in the books.

I'd talk to the people in the membership sign-up area. Maybe ask to be put on their list for future mailings. Weird though as we've never had to sign-up for or request the books. We also keep getting double of everything - 2 Wallets and 2 Savings books during every mailing.

As for asking for coupons, it depends on your store. I occasionally forget to bring mine so I ask. Here, Costco #1 sometimes has them at the Membership desk, sometimes they claim "mailed only." Costco #2 said they never have any in-store. But when they saw I had an Exec card, they gave me one. Go figure.

If I don't need a coupon and I'm passing by the item, I'll tear it out and leave it on top of the item or stick it under the pricing card for anyone to pick up and use. My little way of making amends for Costco's coupon book inconsistencies.

Old 03-14-2008, 08:00 AM

52 posts, read 603,226 times
Default Thanks very much!

I do have a new mailing address in Jan. Will talk to CS people.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:32 PM

68 posts, read 455,682 times
If you didn't get one in the mail, you can also ask at the customer service counter and they might have extra.

Old 03-30-2008, 06:00 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenocean View Post
I have been a Costco's member since last Oct., but never received coupons from them. How to get them? Any ideas?

Thanks!
I don't, either. It may have something to do with the level of membership. Mine is simple. There was something like Gold/Executive ? whatever membership.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:37 PM

2 posts, read 134,731 times
Hey, if you did not check the box that you want to receive mailings and email from costco then they won't send you coupons. You have to go to the customer service desk to tell them you want coupons. It doesn't matter what membership you have, there are coupons for everyone though sometimes Executive members get more and/or different coupons.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:00 PM

1 posts, read 60,581 times
Default Costco coupon book

Check with customer service. We started receiving them and then they stopped. Found out I forgot to give them my change of address when I moved! Customer service can check for you...We now receive them again.

However, I was told you don't need the coupons as the discounts are now programmed in the register and automatically come off. Just watch to make sure it is not a "limit 1" item...I found that out when buying 2 and only saw the 1 discount. Had to go back and look at the fine print. Hope that helps and answers what you need.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff