Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2024, 03:27 PM

3 posts, read 8,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawltynote View Post
Appreciate your feedback and i was not aware initially about the ground rent but finding out it increases every year is kind of a turnoff but if it's a reasonable fee i could make it work. Sounds like a nice community so i'm going to research it more and will check out the Delaware forum also. I will be adopting a dog when i finally retire so just wondering if the properties have fenced in yards. I'm not retiring for several years but thanks again for the info provided.
Smart thinking!
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2024, 03:30 PM

3 posts, read 8,309 times
Default Climate in Delaware - Long Neck Road Etc.

After moving from Delaware to further south, about 1 hour southwest of Ocean City Maryland and 30 minutes north west of Chincoteague Virginia, I find the weather much more pleasant here. There is water and boating, all the things that people want from the area. Delaware may have low taxes but if you want to enjoy yourself go further south you won't regret it. Housing prices are awesome here!

Old 03-29-2024, 06:44 PM

13,055 posts, read 18,099,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotsale View Post
After moving from Delaware to further south, about 1 hour southwest of Ocean City Maryland and 30 minutes north west of Chincoteague Virginia, I find the weather much more pleasant here. There is water and boating, all the things that people want from the area. Delaware may have low taxes but if you want to enjoy yourself go further south you won't regret it. Housing prices are awesome here!
You replied twice to a thread that was last responded to in 2016. New time check the last post date in the left corner. You can certainly post, but why not post to something more timely?

Old 04-08-2024, 09:53 AM

188 posts, read 153,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
You replied twice to a thread that was last responded to in 2016. New time check the last post date in the left corner. You can certainly post, but why not post to something more timely?
And, parrotsale, why bother being so coy? "1 hour southwest of Ocean City Maryland and 30 minutes north west of Chincoteague Virginia" . . . so, what? Pocomoke City? Princess Anne?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware