Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2008, 08:03 PM

20 posts, read 26,906 times

Advertisements

I have found places that rent ATVs in Denver and surrounding communities, but none of these places offer a place to ride. You would
have to rent a trailer from the rental place, and load up the ATV and
then drive to the riding area, which seem to be an hour away in most
cases. One would think that a state in which there is a lot of open
land would have such a place. But this doesn't seem to be the case.
Perhaps too much potential liability involved. I would also settle for
a dirt bike. But again same scenario exists. Any ideas would be appreciated. Basically I am looking for things to do this summer. I am bored
out of my mind with my two cats in my Aurora apartment. I prefer
to do things on my own rather than get together with groups of strangers.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2008, 09:17 PM

4,564 posts, read 10,953,325 times
Don't know about atv's or bikes, but there is a place out of Erie that is go-carts on a mile track. We went up there last weekend for my husband and son to do it after hearing how much fun it was, but they were doing races and we couldn't rent until later:
index.htm
Their website is horrible but at least gives some info. Don't count on the schedule though - we did and the race wasn't listed. Thankfully we didn't drive far or would have been very annoyed. They said, "oh yeah, we don't keep that too up to date". I guess it should tell you how bad a site it is because it comes up with an "index" name when I try and post it here.
Anyway, big tracks. There is motorcross there, but I think just for those with their own bikes. The go-carts you can rent.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:12 AM

20 posts, read 26,906 times
why can't I find my post unless I do a search for ATV?

Old 06-19-2008, 12:36 PM

58 posts, read 397,155 times
There is a place on west Hampden between Santa Fe and Federal in the city of Sheridan I dont remember the name but they have ATV rentals. It is on the north side of the road.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver