Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 01:57 PM

830 posts, read 1,064,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
is funny no one has been cured from diabetes type 1 in history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday1 View Post
ummm, no....there is no such choice. Doesn't exist. Patently absurd. Such ignorance and nonsense.
when you have blinders on .... YOU CAN'T SEE!

Old 06-01-2009, 02:27 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,225,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel View Post
Dr. Young says Type 1 diabetes is reversible.

YouTube - Dr. Young and the pH Miracle for Diabetes
"DR" Young is mistaken....

But you be sure to send him your money now and I have no doubt he will find a cure for whatever ails you....

Old 06-01-2009, 03:09 PM

643 posts, read 1,485,362 times
Default Stop the reckless, dangerous hoax info

Quote:
Are you trying to sell something? Do you represent some of these bogus products or something? There is NO CURE - NEVER HAS BEEN - for the disease for which you are pretending to have record-breaking global, first-time-ever CURE news...... Stop it. It's reckless endangerment and nothing more than a hoax.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:14 PM

643 posts, read 1,485,362 times
I refuse to watch the snake oil salesman, but I'm sure if he has any integrity at all, he is actually referring to misdiagnosed adult-onset Type 2's and that Frozen hasn't listened (nor read) carefully with an informed subset of background information. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A JUVENILE-ONSET T1 CURE. NEVER. Call Mayo. Call Johns-Hopkins. And then call a lawyer to bust these snake oil salesmen and their representatives.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday1 View Post
I refuse to watch the snake oil salesman, but I'm sure if he has any integrity at all, he is actually referring to misdiagnosed adult-onset Type 2's and that Frozen hasn't listened (nor read) carefully with an informed subset of background information. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A JUVENILE-ONSET T1 CURE. NEVER. Call Mayo. Call Johns-Hopkins. And then call a lawyer to bust these snake oil salesmen and their representatives.

Like someone else said, just because you can't see the wind doesn't mean it isn't there.

And you make a good point, if Dr. Young is selling snake oil .... then how come he isn't in jail? I realize Young is a millionaire from his discovery, but I am not about to bite off my nose in spite of my face because someone discovered something great and is making millions for their discovery. I also am not running out to spend $5,000 to go to his ranch in CA but I did read his book free from the library. I would miss out if I didn't keep my mind open to all the possibilities! Hey, I did the traditional medicine/drug route .... I tried it. Now because on natural/Holistic healing, and people like Dr Young, I would bet my life that I will NEVER have diabetes, in spite of the fact that diabetes is on both sides of my family and most of my family has some stage of diabetes.

Why don't you get Dr. Young's book from the library (it's free!), for 1 month follow his meal plan and if you don't feel like a totally new person, I'll keep quiet. Deal? Or No deal?

PS. I have noting to sell.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post

"DR" Young is mistaken....

But you be sure to send him your money now and I have no doubt he will find a cure for whatever ails you....
Why not try it?

Last edited by LadyRobyn; 06-01-2009 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: No need to repost...

Old 06-01-2009, 04:06 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,225,081 times
Quote:
Why not try it?
Because any pH diet, alkaline water, alkaline diet etc is pure nonsense....

There is nothing to it, never has been, never will be....

The idea that one can change the pH of the body is nonsensical and anyone who believes differently does not have even the most rudimentary understanding of biochemisty

Old 06-01-2009, 05:32 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,493,115 times
Quote:
Can you produce a person that has been cured and documented?

Old 06-01-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
Can you produce a person that has been cured and documented?
Hello, am I Dr Young? Like I said, if you don't pay me then I am not going to do your research for you.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Because any pH diet, alkaline water, alkaline diet etc is pure nonsense....

There is nothing to it, never has been, never will be....

The idea that one can change the pH of the body is nonsensical and anyone who believes differently does not have even the most rudimentary understanding of biochemisty

Hmmmmm, then how come my ph was 5.0 and now most days it is 7.0? Optimum health is 7.365. I am pretty sure even the traditional medical industry agrees with that.

The reason why most bark at the ph theory is because it is incredible hard to raise your ph. The American process, cooked, acid diet is what lowers our ph. I also think the traditional doctors do not dispute that disease can not live in a alkaline environment. Again, you need to do your own research ... not that you will. It's easier to make fun, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes