Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2012, 07:34 PM

202 posts, read 472,750 times

Advertisements

I love tricks to loose weight. Lately when I feel the urge to snack at night or anytime I pop in a Lifesaver. They are only 15 calories each. The ones you get in a bag at the grocery store and they are individually wrapped. They come in wintergreen, mint or assorted fruit flavors.

I do one every once in a while. 7 of them is only 105 calories. This way I stay away from the snacks of several hundred calories.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 08:57 PM

6,103 posts, read 8,813,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1717Guy View Post
I love tricks to loose weight. Lately when I feel the urge to snack at night or anytime I pop in a Lifesaver. They are only 15 calories each. The ones you get in a bag at the grocery store and they are individually wrapped. They come in wintergreen, mint or assorted fruit flavors.

I do one every once in a while. 7 of them is only 105 calories. This way I stay away from the snacks of several hundred calories.
Its great when you can find things that help. I used to eat a 40 calorie popsicle after dinner every night. It was just enough to kill my sweet tooth.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:20 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,910 times
If you like hard candies try "power pops". They are marketed as diet lollipops with hoodia and b-vitamins. I get mine from ebay. Not as cheap as the lifesavers but one is more than enough and it has the little extras in it that can be positive for weight loss. The cinnamon ones are my favorite.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:17 AM

37,450 posts, read 61,360,276 times
Sounds good

Old 08-24-2022, 03:49 PM

26 posts, read 16,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
If you like hard candies try "power pops". They are marketed as diet lollipops with hoodia and b-vitamins. I get mine from ebay. Not as cheap as the lifesavers but one is more than enough and it has the little extras in it that can be positive for weight loss. The cinnamon ones are my favorite.
Try Zollipops if you want a sweet treat. They are zero sugar sweetened with stevia and have xylitoll and are designed to be good for your teeth. They are only 12 calories per pop.

Old 08-24-2022, 05:24 PM

3,429 posts, read 2,396,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiggggggggg View Post
Try Zollipops if you want a sweet treat. They are zero sugar sweetened with stevia and have xylitoll and are designed to be good for your teeth. They are only 12 calories per pop.
That member hasn't posted on city-data since 2013, and their post in this thread is from 2012.

The problem with artificial sweeteners is that they make you want more. It's very easy to consume way too much over-processed food, when you're trying to "trick" your body into thinking it's had sugar, but your body knows it hasn't, and starts going into crave mode.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss