Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2007, 10:42 PM

8 posts, read 26,955 times

Advertisements

Please help!! We are relocating to NWA. Working in Siloam Springs....need help deciding between Farmington, Fayetteville, Bentonville or Har-Ber schools....or any others you think might be good. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2007, 09:29 PM

14 posts, read 56,196 times
Default Farmington Schools

Are you still needing information on the Farmington/Springdale/Fayetteville schools? Please let me know and I will provide some information if you still need it.

Old 12-17-2007, 06:06 AM

Default Still needing help on any of the NW AR schools

Yes, I still need help!! We could move to any area that would be within a 40 minute commute to Siloam Springs. Some areas that we have looked at have been in Farmington schools, Fayetteville schools, Rogers, Har-Ber, and Bentonville schools. I have no idea which are the "preferred schools". Thank you for responding!

Old 12-17-2007, 07:15 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Is there a reason you aren't moving to Siloam Springs?

Old 12-18-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Farmington Schools Website

Here is the website for the Farmington, Arkansas school system:

www.farmcards.org

Let me know if you find this helpful!

Old 12-18-2007, 08:49 PM

Yes, NWAResident, I found that link VERY helpful - thank you.The only reason we would not be moving to Siloam Springs is because it is a smaller town with not as much to do as the larger towns. I have heard that they have good schools though! Let me know if you have heard anything please! Thanks!

Last edited by 5th Wave; 12-18-2007 at 09:06 PM..

Old 12-18-2007, 09:35 PM

Default NWA Schools

Well the larger towns have a greater "tax base" with which to fund their schools and so they have nice, modern facilities, well paid educators and administrators and extra-ciricular activities ranging from baseball to wrestling to orchestra (depending on the school district of course).

Here are the websites for some of the other schools in the area:

Fayetteville www.fayar.net

Springdale www.springdaleschools.org

Rogers www.rogers.k12.ar.us

Bentonville www.bentonville.k12.us (broken link)

And Fayetteville has the University of Arkansas and it's attendant sports activities. It has the Walton Arts Center which features concerts and traveling Broadway productions. There are civic groups and hobby clubs in all the cities for everything from "Fly-Tying" to "Muscle car" collecting to "Shape-Note" singing!!!
Springdale and Rogers have community theater. There is lots of shopping and recreation available. Springdale has the wonderful Jones Center with free indoor swimming pools and ice-skating rink.

I think you could be happy in any of these towns. And if you don't want to live right in the town you can live in one of the outlying small "bedroom" comunities. I hope you find the websites helpful as I realize finding a good school district is a paramount concern of anyone with school age children.

Let me know anymore specific questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them.Moderator cut: And please do post your questions to the board so that all may enjoy!

Last edited by Sam I Am; 12-20-2007 at 05:04 PM..

Old 12-20-2007, 02:09 PM

5 posts, read 16,173 times
Bentonville School District was just recognized as a Blue Ribbon School. It is only 1 of 37 High Schools that were recognized.

http://users.bentonville.k12.ar.us/b...cle.asp?Id=779

The Bentonville Schools link is www.bentonville.k12.ar.us actually.

Last edited by RazorbackFan; 12-20-2007 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: links

Old 12-23-2007, 05:07 PM

Default Legacy Point?

Thank you for your help! Does anyone know anything about Legacy Point? Reputation? Restrictions? Good area? Problems with construction?Etc...

Old 01-09-2011, 02:56 PM

1 posts, read 1,628 times
Does anybody know any information about the Garden Walk apartments in Bentonville, AR? They are located at 801 1/2 SE 10th, Bentonville, AR 72712. Any information would be greatly appreciated! = )

Last edited by Cherokee Roots; 01-09-2011 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: for appreciation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers