Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 10:48 PM

2,209 posts, read 7,654,361 times

Advertisements

Anyone familiar? My Wife and I are driving up to Tampa and then flying to Pensacola the day after Xmas , renting a car and taking a look see. Seems like you can buy a really nice houses in the 250-350K asking price range as far as I've been able to see. Good floorplans with high ceilings, half acre.

Anyone hear of Holley by the Sea? Any knowledgeable feedback would be appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2006, 06:46 AM

5,701 posts, read 24,157,323 times
Mr. Turdo,

The Holley by the Sea residential development is the largest one in Navarre and the most expensive. Visit the following site for more info: Moderator cut: link not allowed

The developments is huge, divided in 3 sections and does offer a number of builders that have a superb rating. I do have many friends in Holley by the Sea and they do like the area. The only concern for some is the association fees, but a development of this size has to be very strict on how they run their programs. They do have a community park with pool, gym and other perks.

Lots of land and homes available all over Navarre, is up to the buyer to decide. Stay on the northside of HWY 98, homeowners insurance is cheaper, housing in the soundside is more expensive and is on a flood zone. Let me know if you have other questions. Merry X-mas and enjoy your trip.

Sunrico90

Old 12-21-2006, 10:50 AM

13,495 posts, read 37,436,311 times
I'm so glad that someone asked a question about the area.

Where is Navarre? I've searched for it and can't find the town. OR is it a county?

Old 12-21-2006, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammie View Post

Where is Navarre? I've searched for it and can't find the town. OR is it a county?
Is in Santa Rosa County Fl, or type Navarre Fl or www.navarrefl.com/. (broken link) The shortcut to Holley by the Sea was removed...

Old 12-21-2006, 02:20 PM

Thanks Sunrico, I found 3 forums there that have mostly adult posters that is very helpful and informative.

I assume that the link the "moderator" here cut from your post is one of them. I have already spoken with someone on the board apparently in HBTS who has been most helpful.

Thus far I'm seeing prices ranging around 100-125 bucks a sq ft on half acre lots and that's asking prices. Pretty good! I have at least a dozen houses to look at between 2200 and 3000 sq ft . Missing some things but we planned on doing some renovations or additions anyway. I asked several people how they like Mediacom for high speed internet and have gotten mixed reviews. I am really hoping they are ok as we spend a great deal of time on the net. I see they are offering 10 and 15 Meg service so it can't be too bad

Looks like they are having some problems in Holley by the Sea. I'm still investigating. Know anything?

I'm MrTudo there too by the way. Hope to see you there.

This far it looks really good. We are staying at The Pearl condominiums on Navarre Beach. Looking forward to it.

Rgrds
Tom

Old 12-21-2006, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTudo View Post
Thanks Sunrico, I found 3 forums there that have mostly adult posters that is very helpful and informative.

I assume that the link the "moderator" here cut from your post is one of them. I have already spoken with someone on the board apparently in HBTS who has been most helpful.

Thus far I'm seeing prices ranging around 100-125 bucks a sq ft on half acre lots and that's asking prices. Pretty good! I have at least a dozen houses to look at between 2200 and 3000 sq ft . Missing some things but we planned on doing some renovations or additions anyway. I asked several people how they like Mediacom for high speed internet and have gotten mixed reviews. I am really hoping they are ok as we spend a great deal of time on the net. I see they are offering 10 and 15 Meg service so it can't be too bad

Looks like they are having some problems in Holley by the Sea. I'm still investigating. Know anything?

I'm MrTudo there too by the way. Hope to see you there.

This far it looks really good. We are staying at The Pearl condominiums on Navarre Beach. Looking forward to it.

Rgrds
Tom
I use MCom for internet service and I can't complain. I'll ask about the problems.. Good luck....

Old 12-21-2006, 02:56 PM

Thanks Sunrico, I see they offer 15 Meg service Wow!

Do you know if the flight patterns avoid HBTS ??

Old 12-21-2006, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammie View Post

It's just east of Pensacola in the north west west west part of the state.

Old 12-21-2006, 04:09 PM

13,495 posts, read 37,436,311 times
Thank you for the link. It looks like a beautiful place. Have you ever found the detailed profile of the city? I've looked before and haven't found it.

Old 12-21-2006, 04:25 PM

Hi Jamie,

There's a huge amount of information on the net about the area. Really, I am surprised at how much is available. I have at least 8 windows open on my computer right now, all related to the area and am bouncing back and forth. There's even separate forums for Navarre Mainland and Navarre Beach !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida