Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2009, 08:25 AM

16 posts, read 30,218 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are considering builing with Ryan homes in one of these developments. Anyone have any feedback or experiences to share - good or bad? Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2009, 03:04 PM

179 posts, read 516,653 times
I live in Bennett's Grove and absolutely love it there. It is a very small community (only 31 homes) and everyone there is very friendly. We do not have a pool or clubhouse so if they are important you would have to join another neighborhoods pool. We are currently zoned for Oakview Elementary but that is always subject to change. Most families in have elementary school and younger aged kids. The ladies have a bigtent forum that is stricly for those of us in the neighborhood to plan garage sales, Ladies Nights Out and consultant parties. I highly recommend it. I don't know anything about Estates at Highgrove. We do have bigger lots than them but we are on septic tanks and they are not.

Old 05-05-2009, 04:41 PM

44 posts, read 169,322 times
I think you would be happy at either one of those. We are almost celebrating our 1 yr anniversary in our Ryan home but we built in Coachman Plantation. Bennetts and Coachman have the bigger lots than Highgrove. But High grove and Coachman have pools. We have been very happy with our home and with any issues we had Ryan has been great with fixing them. Any question feel free to ask away :-)

Debi

Old 05-08-2009, 01:17 PM

18 posts, read 63,397 times
I have a friend that lives in each one. They are very different. Bennett's Grove has much bigger lots and is a much smaller neighborhood. To me, it really feels like a close-knit neighborhood. My friend that lives in Bennett's seems to be friends with all of her neighbors. I think that all of the houses in Bennett's Grove have basements. On the other hand, Highgrove has a LOT of houses and they're pretty close to each other. My friend there is friends with some of her neighbors, but it always seems kind of chaotic in there to me. Highgrove does have a pool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area