Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

B2B

Group Created by Marsh Designs

Business networking with other business.

View All Members Showing 10 of 222 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 13 Picture(s)
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
Showing Social Group Messages 51 to 60 of 115
  1. yyyy70
    08-10-2015 04:27 AM - permalink
    yyyy70
    How can I sell products to Africa? If someone can help me, If someone have good ideals, Please contact me. We can talk, maybe, we can work together. We can be partners. Thank you.
    my email address is yyyy7012@outlook.com

please feel free to contact me.

Thank you
  2. MINETWO
    07-04-2015 11:57 AM - permalink
    MINETWO
    MULTI - LEVEL - BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - THAT IS NOW IN VOUGE

Good day Friends,

I'm building my team!

I'm looking for SOMEONE who want to take control of their own financial future and build a profitable business for themselves.

This is not a get rich quick scheme and will require that you work your business.

If you're willing to put in the time, I'M WILLING TO TEACH YOU.

FEEL FREE TO CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AT: Gaurapad

Then message me if you think this might be right for you.

My Email Address Is: samuelaghedo44@gmail.com

Thanks.
  3. alanicfootball
    05-27-2015 03:07 AM - permalink
    alanicfootball
    If you are on the lookout for stylish American football accessories to rev up your retail store, Alanic Football is the ideal place to resort to. Just send an email to their address stating your demands and their products will just be at your doorstep. Alanicfootball(.)com
  4. Mister Right
    05-15-2015 09:22 AM - permalink
    Mister Right
    Hello All, My name is Juan, I've worked at San Antonio College since 1997 in IT or as a supervisor, I'm still there but also in the market for a position upgrade. Image can be everything...
  5. drinksway
    05-06-2015 05:27 AM - permalink
    drinksway
    drinksway.com is a website where you can learn about good drinking lifestyle, quality beverage brands and get connected with manufacturers/merchants. Check it out.
  6. The Oil Sands Express
    03-05-2014 01:30 AM - permalink
    The Oil Sands Express
    Unfortunately the Edmonton journal reporter who broke the original story,Feb 24, put beer in the story ! he wasn't supposed to. I was supposed to get a proof before it hit. guess what ?
    Yup no proof !
    That is the only heat I am taking over this whole venture. Thanks Edmonton Journal !
    So I might as well clear every thing up now.
    First of all there is no alcohol service aboard our

" Sport Executive Coaches" !

All pertinent information regarding fares, schedules, times, routes, stops, rules,
    regulations, and more can be found on our website.

oilsandscoachlines.com

I will not answer any of those questions on this forum.

There way more important subjects that need this valuable place !

So fire away ! uh oh. lol
  7. vickor
    02-26-2014 08:41 PM - permalink
    vickor
    25+ years in commercial, residential and landscaping lighting (LED mostly recently) that's us - Lumical Technologies Group (Residential and Commercial LED lighting, landscape design by Lumical, Sarasota FL).

Call us for a free estimate: (941) 926-4448.
  8. TrueRisidualIncome128
    01-15-2014 06:33 PM - permalink
    TrueRisidualIncome128

Hi There
    Happy new years,

Are you looking for a planB or extra cash flow on the side,
    Are you looking for a limitless oppertunity to succeed in by helping others do the same, our mission is to enhance the lives of those we touch by helping them reach their goals, 29 year old company DEBT FREE and PROVEN TRACK RECORD holding value,

For further questions or information email @
    Iamlimitless319@yahoo.com

YoursTruly,
    OSCAR
  9. csteow
    10-14-2013 01:18 AM - permalink
    csteow
    Dear all,

I owned consultancy company mainly in related to comply with all Singapore Companies Act requirement. Please do feel free to contact me for any information at michelle@biztreemgmt.com or visit our website at www.biztreemgmt.com
  10. hathunter
    10-14-2013 12:33 AM - permalink
    hathunter
    Hello Group Members,

I'm here for looking some business merchants related to retail, hats and accessories, other winter Apparels. I own my own business of hat shop located in Slat Lake City, UT. Hat shop has the latest collection of all kinds of hats, beanies, and other accessories for all. If some one is interested to sell their products online at our store then please drop a mail here: hathunter1@gmail.com.

Thanks