Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 07:30 PM

5,119 posts, read 16,593,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtolou View Post
If you go on amazon.com, you can find Acca Kappa. They are made in Italy, and are great. I will only use them. They used to have a store in The Venetian (in Las Vegas), too.
Thanks. They only had four brushes and none were round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayannaaaliyah View Post
Egg: Google the manufacturers I mentioned, they have round brushes also that you can check out on their site. If you find the one you're looking for, they also have online ordering. Good luck
Morocco: only shows brushes with bristles

Jean-Pierre: only has round brushes with bristles

Magic: too generic of a term to google. Do you have an actual link?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2007, 10:03 PM

1,354 posts, read 4,580,935 times
unfortunately, I don't have a website for Magic. I'll see if i can find something 4 you.

Old 10-12-2007, 11:20 AM

1,005 posts, read 1,889,698 times
Hi Egg -

I understand completely when you find something that's perfect for you & it's discontinued or hard to find sometime later. I've had that happen with foundation, lipstick, lingeree, shoes, cooking ingredients. And, you know when you find the one pair of pants that magically make you look "perfect" & you've worn them down to bare threads & can't find others? Yes, I understand...

It may not hurt to bring your brush to Sally's, since that's where you purchased it & perhaps the manager can special order it for you? If she says 'no', ask her if she has any suggestions on how you can buy it. She may suggest calling/emailing the main office or give you a direct line to the supplier. You never know if she's got some backroom stock or a box of discontinued items they are unable to return to the manufacturer & your brush might be there.

Good luck... VV

Old 10-12-2007, 12:08 PM

5,119 posts, read 16,593,991 times
Thanks for your help. But the brush I'm trying to replace I purchased The Body Shop and the replacement brush I purchased at Sally's. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for your ideas.

Old 10-12-2007, 03:12 PM

1,005 posts, read 1,889,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Thanks for your help. But the brush I'm trying to replace I purchased The Body Shop and the replacement brush I purchased at Sally's. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for your ideas.
No worries. Take it over to the Body Shop & ask about it. Love their stuff.

Old 10-14-2007, 04:46 PM

2,791 posts, read 10,806,384 times
thanks for all the responses. I ended up ordering direct from Jean-Pierre and the brush came within 2 days! I love it too. Exactly what I wanted.

Jean-Pierre Creations - Products Page 2 of 5 (http://www.jean-pierre-creations.com/Prod_p01_2.htm - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty > Hair Care