Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2006, 07:24 PM

1 posts, read 2,563 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for information on moving my business to Hawaii. I own a company that performs water damage restoration and mold removal services. Is there much availability for this type of business in HI?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2006, 04:11 AM

2 posts, read 10,809 times
Default Here's what I found in the phon book...

I counted from one of the many phone books I have in my house the phone book is recently new but I found that there were 14 types of business like the one you are looking to relocate... During the summer months not much rain most of the year not much rain used to be like that but since global warming we've had rain thru out the year mostly fall/winter/spring especailly winter you would make money because most of the island's flood when it rains for hours last year it rain for a total of I believe to be 40+days.

Old 12-21-2006, 09:02 PM

10 posts, read 151,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tctassey View Post
I'm looking for information on moving my business to Hawaii. I own a company that performs water damage restoration and mold removal services. Is there much availability for this type of business in HI?
---------

We are one of the worst in the US for businesses, they hit you everyway they can, I do see many of those types of trucks, it was busy after the 40 day flood last year, but normally I doubt it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii