Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 04:58 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

I was recently having a problem sleeping, and then muscle spasms and leg cramps, all related to something else....

however, my Chiropractor gave me a bottle of Formula 303
I take 3, 45 minutes before I go to bed, and wow, the past 2 nights, I've slept very well...no leg cramps or muscle spasms and the tension is not nearly as bad in my back...

It's all natural...passion flower, etc...but if it keeps giving me this kind of relief, well, I'm hooked.

Just wanted to share....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2011, 05:10 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,829,411 times
"gave" or "sold" the bottle?

Old 04-11-2011, 06:35 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I was recently having a problem sleeping, and then muscle spasms and leg cramps, all related to something else....

however, my Chiropractor gave me a bottle of Formula 303
I take 3, 45 minutes before I go to bed, and wow, the past 2 nights, I've slept very well...no leg cramps or muscle spasms and the tension is not nearly as bad in my back...

It's all natural...passion flower, etc...but if it keeps giving me this kind of relief, well, I'm hooked.

Just wanted to share....
never heard of it. Can you give me an idea of what the bottle indicates it is comprised of?

Old 04-12-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
"gave" or "sold" the bottle?
she handed me the bottle and explained it to me, and I purchased it, and it's the best purchase I made...matter of fact, I'm going to purchase more
I sleep much better, and I have MS, so there are a lot of muscle spasms and leg cramps which awaken me every night...none since Friday night, and Sunday, I had more energy then I have had in a long long time...

Basically, what it's done for me inclusive of the above is calm my nerves...and I feel calmer...it's working for me and I'm so happy about it...
so I wanted to share this with you all, thought maybe you'd like to try it...

Here is a website, or do your own search and research...

basically, if I can cut out the sleeping pills that the doctor has perscribed...then that alone is a plus...but all the rest, for me, is a great accomplishment....

Formula 303 Maximum Strength Natural Muscle Relaxant - 250 tablets for $29.95 and Specials !!!

Buy FORMULA 303 (90 Tablets) - Natural Muscle Relaxer - SHIPS TODAY!

I don't know how long this is going to work for me, due to the MS...but I'm all for taking natural rather then meds...unless positively necessary...and I had to take sleeping pills due to not being able to sleep...which turned into fatigue, and lowered my immune system even more so then it usually is....

So...take it or leave it, but it does work for me and I'm so excited and greatful!!!

and by the way, I'm curious....what does it matter if she gave me the bottle or I purchased it?????? It was a bad choice of words on my part, however, I was so excited about this, and I pounded out my first post....so out of my entire short post, you cared more about how I got Formula 303....??????

I will tell you this, I've been reseaching it and I can purchase it much cheaper on the internet, which I intend to do.....

oh, and for those of you who are scepticle, I've been taking vitamins for years....ever since I received two total knee replacements....and with the MS, my immune system is compromised, so when the doctor perscribed 2 vitamins to start taking 2 months before surgery, I started taking others, like C, E, etc., since I catch everything that comes down the pike and it has helped.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 04-12-2011 at 07:28 AM..

Old 04-12-2011, 07:41 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Take care on leg cramps.

I have had them for years. I always have been able to walk the cramp off.

Recently one was so painful afterwards I had to use a cane to walk. My whole right calf swelled and is painful to touch. No amount of topical treatments, heat or massage helped. After three weeks of this I went to the doctor yesterday he told me it can cause a pulmonary embolism (blood clot) and could be fatal. I'm now this minute heading out to get checked for Deep Vein Thrombosis. He really wanted me to go to an emergency room yesterday.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:50 AM

1,007 posts, read 5,664,388 times
I'm a firm believer of magnesium (I use for muscle pain/tension) and I see that is one of the ingredients. If it works for you, great. May give it a try. My sister in law has MS. I might tell her about this since you have had success.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janecj View Post
I'm a firm believer of magnesium (I use for muscle pain/tension) and I see that is one of the ingredients. If it works for you, great. May give it a try. My sister in law has MS. I might tell her about this since you have had success.
I'm not saying it will work for everyone, but it certainly has helped me....
no leg cramps or painful muscle spasms since...???? I'm not questioning it, and tomorrow, it may not be working, however, right now, it's giving me relief....

Your sister in law, knows about the extreme fatigue then....does she also have a hard time sleeping?

Old 04-12-2011, 11:12 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,829,411 times
I'm glad it's working for you. I just never knew of any kind of provider who gave away anything except the little free "physicians samples" so I was curious.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:31 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
I may give the 303 a try.

I got an 'all clear' on the blood clot test today.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
I may give the 303 a try.

I got an 'all clear' on the blood clot test today.
well, before you do, do your homework and research it, and purchase the smallest bottle you can first, in case it doesn't give you the same results....and remember, everything effects us all differently...so what works for me, might not work for you...but I'm honestly so happy with it...
I don't know if you know this, but having MS, makes you short circut...your on edge, short tempered, anxiety, and extremely nervous...and boy has it helped me in that department....my boss thinks something is wrong, because I haven't yelled at him since last Thursday....

and the leg cramps and muscle spasms are at times unbearable! so since I've been taking 303, nothing....I keep waiting for the bomb to drop?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness