Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2023, 12:41 PM

15,642 posts, read 26,275,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple47 View Post
Did anybody try Lands' End All Weather Mocs, 459059-QN5, please?
I used to wear them, and after I started having a lot of foot problems, I could easily pull out there orthotic and put mine in… I’d say about five years ago, I bought my last pair. They never broke in, they were very inflexible and uncomfortable. And they did not like my orthotics. I tried them for about a month, at that point I couldn’t return them, but I stuck them in my car as my alternative work shoes. Because sometimes things happen in Janitorial world but you do not want to wear regular shoes and you want something that you can throw out after you’re done. Which is what ended up happening.

That was when I was diagnosed with fat pad atrophy in my heel, had to wear Tule cups, which holds the fat in place, and after that discovered Vionics and never looked back.

I never looked at the reviews for the Lands’ End all weather moccasins because I wore them all the time, but when I had the problems I did read the reviews, and a lot of them were bad… for the same reasons I felt they were bad. I might try them again this year I think they’re available at my local Lands’ End store so I can try them on before I buy them.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness