Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 12:36 AM

2 posts, read 2,081 times

Advertisements

so my boy friend and I keep getting bites everywhere on us (mostly at night) but i swear i'm getting them during the day too when i'm in my living room. We believe it's spiders (probably nats too during the day) BUT my two boys who are under 3 don't seem to be getting bit at all (thank goodness). Its very confusing and irritating; we want to bug bomb the place but with our youngest being under 4 months old i'm scared of the stuff making him sick...... any ideas???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 05:35 PM

1 posts, read 1,631 times
did any of your bites have bruises also?

Old 10-22-2017, 12:16 AM

1 posts, read 1,444 times
I am getting bit at night now only.. 3 nights in a row. I sprayed the side boards through out my room with vinegar mixed with lemon juice and water. I also put it on my body. Spiders are known in my development and I found 2 already one dead on the floor in my room and just one 3 nights ago I killed immediatly in the bathroom on the door. Any suggestions? I pray i wake up tomorrow with nomore bites.

Old 10-26-2017, 02:34 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,988,158 times
Different areas and products on the MKT.
Over here and the current heat wave has brought out new small ants and their cousins etc.

I spray Hot Shot flying insect directly around the fawcett area at night...clean up in morning...hate the smell.

Tried Rust and Calcium remover they do not like...no odor etc to deal with...stuff seems to work.

My kitchen sink is at the wall of a vacant lot that has you name it there. One of the drawbacks living in a growing sub division.

Insects don't like walking in the residue meant to kill them....just my thoughts here.

Old 11-17-2017, 05:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,339 times
Im having the same problem exept i get a few bites everynight and it dosent look like bedbugs because it is in different spots on my body and i looked at pictures or spider bites and bedbug bites and some other stuff that popped up and the bites im getting dont look like any of those (the bite is about the size of a dime maybe a little bigger and is pink with a light tint of purple and when i scratch it it gets way worse) if you guys know what it could be or how i can stop it i would highly appreciate it

Old 11-19-2017, 04:54 PM

22,695 posts, read 24,741,165 times
Some of you that itch at night might have scabies. I know, I had them, they are nasty and very irritating.

Scabies might not make you itch that much during the daytime......but when you lie-down to sleep, they become more active and you start itching like crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness